• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rules:

No Denver Bronco trolling

Example: "Bey Bey Thomas is a top 5 WR."

So no coming on this thread and talking about Peyton being the

single greatest QB of all time, and is likely to pick us apart?

No Matt Ryan hatred or Matt Ryan stanning.

Agreed; whats a stanning?

Example:"Matt Ryan will never win a playoff game" or "Matt Ryan is better than Peyton or calls plays like Peyton" Stop, just keep it civil.

Did you really have to remind us ?

No Saints drive-by trolling.

You mean the Aints? F;k em

No Michael Turner hating.

He dsoes look like he has lost about 105 lbs.

No mention of Mike Murlarkey.

Then WTF did you mention his name? Dipshlt!

(counts as only 1 , 29 more to come)

That's the only rules.

As in no rules_ just right, or Australlian Rules?

Keep attacking other posters to a bare minimum.

30 sounds like a reasonably low number to me.

Bronco fans are free to post as well.

Flame Throwers are free today too.

No offense, but you have no idea what you are talking about.

Denvers slowest WR is Decker at 4.54 at the combine and he had a foot injury.

DT is blazing fast.

Eddie Royal is not a Bronco. He was replaced with Andre Caldwell who is also FAST.

Pitt played max protect for much of the night and they were still able to flush Ben plenty.

Decker isn't running past anybody though. That's the point. Stokley neither. The big play threat is Thomas and he is very inconsistent. He can go from a 100 yard game to a 30 yard game and you know it. Peyton threw one ball beyond 20 yards and missed. Other than Thomas, the longs for the other options weren't over 18 yards.

Let's not act like a combo of Thomas/Decker are a formidable duo. Using the Steelers as a barometer isn't accurate because Tebow did the same to them, only for them to get shut down against the Pats 32nd ranked defense. Thomas can have his, but Decker, Stokley and Tamme are very defendable.

We won't play max protect because we will screen, draw and run at those ends, something the Steelers didn't do. Dumervil better be blitzing on every play. He is not strong in coverage, especially if it comes to Tony G. Mays and Woodyard are not cover LBs either. So now you have a problem in the middle of the field that the Steelers couldn't exploit like we can: subpar LBs who need safety help to cover the middle of the field. Heath Miller showed that, but their WRs are too small to go across the middle. Julio, Roddy and Tony will be making life difficult with bunch sets and play action to get behind them.

Outside of Dumervil, Miller, Champ and Porter, there is nobody on the defense of note. The middle of your defense can be had. Porter is very beatable. You guys will have your hands all the way full. Peyton is Peyton, but your weapons still are mediocre.

No offense, but you have no idea what you are talking about.

Denvers slowest WR is Decker at 4.54 at the combine and he had a foot injury.

DT is blazing fast.

Eddie Royal is not a Bronco. He was replaced with Andre Caldwell who is also FAST.

Pitt played max protect for much of the night and they were still able to flush Ben plenty.

No deep ball unless Manning has a new neck. The point is the field wont be stretched. The dome will be loud and I dont expect the no huddle to work toward Manning's advantage. Have you heard how loud it can get? The passive Colt dome is no comparison.

I also dont expect the running game to gash us as week 1 did. The Chiefs had 2 RB that are much better that the Broncos silly moreno and mcgahee. The run game kept the Chiefs in the game but I dont see that happening with the Broncos.

The Steelers interrior oline was terrible with a capital "T". Thats where the steelers got beat. In fact that is where they were missing Foster who probably got his eyes gouged by a dirty bronco. They put in 2 rookies in the 1st half and that is where it went down hill from there.

Decker isn't running past anybody though. That's the point. Stokley neither. The big play threat is Thomas and he is very inconsistent. He can go from a 100 yard game to a 30 yard game and you know it. Peyton threw one ball beyond 20 yards and missed. Other than Thomas, the longs for the other options weren't over 18 yards.

Let's not act like a combo of Thomas/Decker are a formidable duo. Using the Steelers as a barometer isn't accurate because Tebow did the same to them, only for them to get shut down against the Pats 32nd ranked defense. Thomas can have his, but Decker, Stokley and Tamme are very defendable.

We won't play max protect because we will screen, draw and run at those ends, something the Steelers didn't do. Dumervil better be blitzing on every play. He is not strong in coverage, especially if it comes to Tony G. Mays and Woodyard are not cover LBs either. So now you have a problem in the middle of the field that the Steelers couldn't exploit like we can: subpar LBs who need safety help to cover the middle of the field. Heath Miller showed that, but their WRs are too small to go across the middle. Julio, Roddy and Tony will be making life difficult with bunch sets and play action to get behind them.

Outside of Dumervil, Miller, Champ and Porter, there is nobody on the defense of note. The middle of your defense can be had. Porter is very beatable. You guys will have your hands all the way full. Peyton is Peyton, but your weapons still are mediocre.

Agreed on many points (except the mediocre weapons part but w/e.

I never said we are going to beat you. I just said that poster didn't have a clue what he was talking about.

He was naming players that are not even on our roster and saying people are slow. I mean cmon. Just foolish.

If we lose this game it will be to Quizz, and Tony G. Not Roddy and Julio. Thats no diss on the talent they have, I just think they will go all in trying to stop 11/84 and hope we hold up against the other 2.

This is going to be one fun game to watch... .I'm a FAlcons fan and expect FAlcons to win.. But it ain't going to be an easy task unless we put pressure on Manning...

Based on first game, I don't see Manning throwing bomb. But he can kill us with those 5-6 yards pass and keep the ball rolling..... I'm expecting Tony G and Douglas to have a big day.... If Chris Harris from Broncos don't play, I don't think they have anyone after that to cover Douglas...

We need put the point whenever we get the ball because Manning can put TD in 36 seconds LOL... Keeping Manning on bench won't work if we don't put TD.

31-30 Falcons....(but I think it's a toss up game unless one of the team crushes under National game)

No deep ball unless Manning has a new neck. The point is the field wont be stretched. The dome will be loud and I dont expect the no huddle to work toward Manning's advantage. Have you heard how loud it can get? The passive Colt dome is no comparison.

I also dont expect the running game to gash us as week 1 did. The Chiefs had 2 RB that are much better that the Broncos silly moreno and mcgahee. The run game kept the Chiefs in the game but I dont see that happening with the Broncos.

The Steelers interrior oline was terrible with a capital "T". Thats where the steelers got beat. In fact that is where they were missing Foster who probably got his eyes gouged by a dirty bronco. They put in 2 rookies in the 1st half and that is where it went down hill from there.

You are not helping your cause. You should have stopped when you said Eddie Royal is our only fast receiver.

Manning very rarely if ever threw passes beyond 20 yards even during his prime. To suggest that we wont have a deep ball is nonsense. Manning has never been a deep ball thrower. Hes always thrown short and intermediate timing routes.

When you talk about the run game you make me laugh again. Most teams would stack the box against Matt Cassel because frankly he sucks. Go ahead and put 8 in the box against Manning and see how that goes. McGahee will be very effective because you can bet the falcons D will be playing off the LOS to try and defend Tamme, Decker, DT, etc...

Oh Wow! The steelers lost interior o Line! What does that have to do with Doom and Miller? Both are edge rushers. Lets not forget when Wolfe got his sack from the interior the entire pitt starting line was in and nobody was injured.

Just stop man. Nobody here is claiming the Broncos are going to smoke you. People need to see this is going to be a crazy close game and the first team to make a mistake will lose. The falcons have the best offense and worst defense in the game on MNF. The question is will best offense and worst defense beat mid level offense mid level defense.

This is going to be one fun game to watch... .I'm a FAlcons fan and expect FAlcons to win.. But it ain't going to be an easy task unless we put pressure on Manning...

Based on first game, I don't see Manning throwing bomb. But he can kill us with those 5-6 yards pass and keep the ball rolling..... I'm expecting Tony G and Douglas to have a big day.... If Chris Harris from Broncos don't play, I don't think they have anyone after that to cover Douglas...

We need put the point whenever we get the ball because Manning can put TD in 36 seconds LOL... Keeping Manning on bench won't work if we don't put TD.

31-30 Falcons....(but I think it's a toss up game unless one of the team crushes under National game)

lol who'da thought chris carter would be such an important cog to our success.

You are not helping your cause. You should have stopped when you said Eddie Royal is our only fast receiver.

Manning very rarely if ever threw passes beyond 20 yards even during his prime. To suggest that we wont have a deep ball is nonsense. Manning has never been a deep ball thrower. Hes always thrown short and intermediate timing routes.

When you talk about the run game you make me laugh again. Most teams would stack the box against Matt Cassel because frankly he sucks. Go ahead and put 8 in the box against Manning and see how that goes. McGahee will be very effective because you can bet the falcons D will be playing off the LOS to try and defend Tamme, Decker, DT, etc...

Oh Wow! The steelers lost interior o Line! What does that have to do with Doom and Miller? Both are edge rushers. Lets not forget when Wolfe got his sack from the interior the entire pitt starting line was in and nobody was injured.

Just stop man. Nobody here is claiming the Broncos are going to smoke you. People need to see this is going to be a crazy close game and the first team to make a mistake will lose. The falcons have the best offense and worst defense in the game on MNF. The question is will best offense and worst defense beat mid level offense mid level defense.

Doom and miller????

YOU MEAN WOLF MILLER DOOM...

WMD

the denver's d is good but we have an actual screen game now to counter a heavy blitz those bubble screens to julip is just the tip of the iceberg my dear friends, and I think its oing to be a shootout 7 pts or less will separate winner from loser. oh p.s ya dont have a lb or corner who can cover julio over the middle just ask the cheifs

the denver's d is good but we have an actual screen game now to counter a heavy blitz those bubble screens to julip is just the tip of the iceberg my dear friends, and I think its oing to be a shootout 7 pts or less will separate winner from loser. oh p.s ya dont have a lb or corner who can cover julio over the middle just ask the cheifs

Hello Sir jdawg4876,

Thank you for your response! Don't worry, we have no cornerbacks. This game will be too easy for you guys! All we have is Champ Bailey and Tracy Porter. Darn.

Well toodles for now!

Matt Ryan: 24/32 280 yds 3 TDs 0 Int

Julio Jones: 137 yds 1 TD

Micheal Turner: 103 yds 1 TD

Tony Gonzalez: 54 yds 1 TD

Roddy White: 84 yds 1 TD

John Abraham: 1 sack 1 FF 4 tackles

Assante Samuel: 2 int 1 int. return for td

Matt Bryant: 2/2 Dist: 32, 28

Falcons win: 34-27

FLAC..... did I miss the game?

how did peyton do?

Matt Ryan: 24/32 280 yds 3 TDs 0 Int

Julio Jones: 137 yds 1 TD

Micheal Turner: 103 yds 1 TD

Tony Gonzalez: 54 yds 1 TD

Roddy White: 84 yds 1 TD

John Abraham: 1 sack 1 FF 4 tackles

Assante Samuel: 2 int 1 int. return for td

Matt Bryant: 2/2 Dist: 32, 28

Falcons win: 34-27

Lol this is hilarious are you really that delusional?