Freeman In The Next Couple Of Weeks.

JabooAlwaysWins

The Bucs travels to NY to face the Giants, Dallas to face the Cowboys and at home to take on the Redskins. These are going to be some tough-as-nails games which the Bucs probably will likely to go 2-2 if not 1-3 when they hit their bye in week 5. I think this is the best chance for Freeman to show that not only he can win games in the NFL but also win against great teams at their house. I really just want to see if he has it in him to actually win against an opponent better than his team. Hate to say it but guys like Sanchez, Flacco, Ryan, Stafford has beaten quality opponents in their football careers. I can't recall one game where Freeman has beaten a team way tougher than the Bucs(You can say the Falcons last year but the rest of the season kind of negated that). I think this is Freeman's best opportunity to show what he's made of. I'm tired of the conservative crap that he shows on Sundays, if the Bucs didn't win last Sunday everyone in Tampa would be blaming Freeman's performance. Freeman needs to kick some ***.

The Bucs travels to NY to face the Giants, Dallas to face the Cowboys and at home to take on the Redskins. These are going to be some tough-as-nails games which the Bucs probably will likely to go 2-2 if not 1-3 when they hit their bye in week 5. I think this is the best chance for Freeman to show that not only he can win games in the NFL but also win against great teams at their house. I really just want to see if he has it in him to actually win against an opponent better than his team. Hate to say it but guys like Sanchez, Flacco, Ryan, Stafford has beaten quality opponents in their football careers. I can't recall one game where Freeman has beaten a team way tougher than the Bucs(You can say the Falcons last year but the rest of the season kind of negated that). I think this is Freeman's best opportunity to show what he's made of. I'm tired of the conservative crap that he shows on Sundays, if the Bucs didn't win last Sunday everyone in Tampa would be blaming Freeman's performance. Freeman needs to kick some ***.

Freeman's got some mental stuff going on I think. If he builds some confidence, I think he'll be alright. If the Bucs land in the top ten of the draft next year, I think we'll see his replacement.

Freeman's got some mental stuff going on I think. If he builds some confidence, I think he'll be alright. If the Bucs land in the top ten of the draft next year, I think we'll see his replacement.

I don't know what's going on with him, I see him get very competitive against the Falcons even though he's lost of em, but sometimes he just accepts 3-and-outs like candy. I hate seeing the offense go 3-and-out because they are truly talented and way better than last year. He just needs to show why defenses in the NFL should be afraid of him and right now I don't think that's the case.

Edited by PassDaBlount

no doubt

and that Dallas secondary is now maybe the best in the NFC

Dallas will truly be a test for Free

Fixed laugh.png

Atlanta wasnt even in the top 5 in passing defense Sunday in their blowout. Dallas came in at #5 after their game vs NJ.

Edited by Rave

after 2010 ppl thought he was gonna be great

if he just gets close to back to 2010 form Bucs can win some games...

This is why I think people got too high on Cam last year. Not that Cam isnt good, but its possible he could have a 2012 like Freeman's 2011.

I couldn't agree more! This is a two game stretch where it's time for Josh to put on his Big Boy pants!

It looks like with our draft, free agency, and Schiano's toughness, our defense should make it easier in that he shouldn't be having to put up 30 to 40 points every game, but it's time he shows us he can be the man. If he looks anything like he did in last seasons 10 game losing streak. Dominick & Schiano will already be planning his exit. This is a VERY important 2 game stretch for Freeman! Is he up to the task? We'll see. If our defense can keep playing tough, he won't have to win games for us, but it sure would be nice to know he could when needed.

I don't know what's going on with him, I see him get very competitive against the Falcons even though he's lost of em, but sometimes he just accepts 3-and-outs like candy. I hate seeing the offense go 3-and-out because they are truly talented and way better than last year. He just needs to show why defenses in the NFL should be afraid of him and right now I don't think that's the case.

How about that 33 yard bullet to Jackson that got called back because Larsen was holding? That was what we all envisioned when we signed Jackson. If we see plenty more of that I think we'll be extremely happy.

I think josh freeman can be a great QB, to me his problem is coaching. Has he really had a stable offense since he has been in the league? I think Freeman just got the short end of the stick when it comes to the "situation" that he entered the league. Watch when it all clicks, everyone will be on his nut sack.

I think josh freeman can be a great QB, to me his problem is coaching. Has he really had a stable offense since he has been in the league? I think Freeman just got the short end of the stick when it comes to the "situation" that he entered the league. Watch when it all clicks, everyone will be on his nut sack.

I've always said it was his coaching. Now, I'm not so sure, after some of the things he said during the offseason. Like how Winslow was a great teammate and a "True Professional". A true professional??? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard! That statement alone makes me question his mental makeup and leadership ability! I can appreciate him not wanting to throw a teammate under the bus after the headcoach made the correct move in jettisoning his sorry ***, BUT to try and make him out to be a TRUE PROFESSIONAL??? Hopefully Freeman can read defenses better than he can the mental makeup of a teammate! I may easily be waaaaaay off base, but I'm just going by what the man did last season and the things he says.

The way Winslow led him around by the nose in that offense last season was PATHETIC, and for Freeman to allow it and STILL not see it after the fact makes me question his maturity as a quarterback and an offensive leader.

Yeah, with Jason Pierre-Paul, Justin Tuck, and Osi Umenyiora coming at him you'll see more holding penalties and more desperation from Freeman...If he's lacking confidence, this game won't help him that much.

Yeah, here's where the loss of Joseph is gonna kill us I'm afraid! Larsen's holding calls were ridiculous! Have you seen how undersized this guy is? He looks more like a linebacker than a offensive guard minus the muscle you'd find on a linebacker.

Mr CD has to show that hecan get over an average over at least 7 yards per pass play for that to happen. Last season he was at 6.5, and this season under 6 so far. He doesn't have that name Mr. Checkdown for nothing. You can't win in the NFL checking the ball down on a consistent basis!

todd-haley-animated-gif.gif

I let you have that we will revisited this post after the season.

I still think you are misreading me. Im not a Cam hater, just want to see him duplicate it before I crown him. I think people get too high too quickly on new players.

People are already talking about Mo shutting people down and being elite. REALLY? blink.png

Edited by Rave

I still think you are misreading me. Im not a Cam hater, just want to see him duplicate it before I crown him. I think people get too high too quickly on new players.

People are already talking about Mo shutting people down and being elite. REALLY? blink.png

"NO FLY ZONE"