Trip To Atl And Need Help

thrownout27

I could think of no better place to ask than here. My family, including my wife, 7 year old son, and parents in their 60's are coming to stay in a week or 2 in ATL. We will stay at the Marriott Marquis and plan to walk to the aquarium as our main trip. Can ya'll give me some clues on family friendly restaurants in that part of town? I'd also like to pick up some Nike Falcons gear as well. Are their any places for that downtown or will we need to ride the train some place else? Is Niketown still open in Buckhead? We're coming in from Asheville NC so we could stop on the way for that too. Thanks guys!

I can think several places better than this message board for that kind of info. Try Tripadvisor, especially for the questions regarding dining as you'll have to decide on cuisine and $$$. If you are going to a Falcons game, they set up stores at Falcons Landing just outside the dome. You may want to go by there prior to kickoff even if you're not going to a game, they have activities for kids & adults, plus team merchandise as mentioned.

Unless you must leave the hotel area during rush hour, or there is no in and out parking you are better off driving rather than taking the train.