Coordinators Know Each Other Far Too Well.........

Flayko247

Thats true but then again DK didn't have anywhere near the quality and amount of weapons in Jacksonville that he does here. I kinda think he has a fresh start here because of our playmakers and his tendencies are different here than they were when Del Rio worked with him on the regular but it will make for some good football. Also Smitty has lots of experience against Peyton and Fox as well as knowing Del Rio.

I don't know how much DK's changed. For example, rumor when he first got here was that he loved the Bubble Screen and we'd be seeing it often. And our first TD under the new era was, you guessed it, a bubble screen....

True, I was under the impression that all he ever had in Jacksonville was MJD and Lewis so he ran up the gut and had alot of screens

Actually it was our second TD and it was an audible by Matt Ryan.

I actually became unsure after I wrote it. My bad. But I'm certain it wasn't an audible. I remember either Wyche or McClure saying such in the analysis of it. Unless, of course, I read/heard that wrong too.

Edited by OC