A Football Life: Tim Tebow ... The Best Qb To Ever Exist

MrJay

says the nut-suckers at ESPN & NFL Network. Seriously why did they waste their time putting together a documentary about a QB that can't even throw a spiral ?! LOL i know..."he can win games, hes a winner" bla bla bla, can u guys please stop raping my television with this nonsense. I would honestly rather see a documentary on Ryan Tannehill, atleast he has a spec of talent. lol im almost disgusted by the lengths these idiots would go to glorify the untouchable name of Tim Tebow. gimme a break

I know what you mean ... Everytime I hear the word Tebow I want to file rape charges ... He's done nothing and after one game they went nuts over Tebow saying "He lead the Broncos to Victory", yet his defense got a turnover and the kicker kicked a fieldgoal to win the game. Tebow done nothing to win that game.

I'm not sure why they have an agenda to force Tebow on people but clearly someone high up in ABC, and NBC wants Tebow to be a household name. He was nothing at Florida and he's nothing in the NFL stop trying to speak it into existance.

I don't watch ESPN but everytime I stop on that channel while flipping through the channels they're always talking about Tebow, Jets, or that other QB they have ... He has no talent but get more coverage than any other STARTING Qb in the league. His 15 mintues are about up and when the Jets finally cut him hopefully he can then have his reality show for his 15th minute then fade away like so many others ....

It never ceases to amaze me the number of Neanderthals found lurching on this board. This guy Tim Tebow is a wonderful role model. He's religious, so what. He respects everyone for their worth, is nice and pleasant to everyone and hasn't inpregnated multiple indiscriminate women. In short, he is just about the athisisis of the average NFL player. Why is it alright to ridicule nice people but unacceptable to denounce the average knuckle dragger seen in todays NFL? Oh by the way, the kid can play. He is a winner, has proven it in College and at the Broncos. Yea he doesn't fit into the classic NFL QB prototype (e.g. Matt Ryan) mold. He has however, won a playoff game. I don't normally take an oppostional viewpoint on this board because I don't relish being attacked. However, I could not standby and see this very descent kid attacked, probably because he is very outspoken about his faith. If more of us were like Tebow, both spiritually and competitively, this country would be in much better shape than it is today. We should pray for this kid's sucess in the NFL and strive to support, not condemn him.

Edited by rootee

It never ceases to amaze me the number of Neanderthals found lurching on this board. This guy Tim Tebow is a wonderful role model. He's religious, so what. He respects everyone for their worth, is nice and pleasant to everyone and hasn't inpregnated multiple indiscriminate women. In short, he is just about the athisisis of the average NFL player. Why is it alright to ridicule nice people but unacceptable to denounce the average knuckle dragger seen in todays NFL? Oh by the way, the kid can play. He is a winner, has proven it in College and at the Broncos. Yea he doesn't fit into the classic NFL QB prototype (e.g. Matt Ryan) mold. He has however, won a playoff game. I don't normally take an oppostional viewpoint on this board because I don't relish being attacked. However, I could not standby and see this very descent kid attacked, probably because he is very outspoken about his faith. If more of us were like Tebow, both spiritually and competitively, this country would be in much better shape than it is today. We should pray for this kid's sucess in the NFL and strive to support, not condemn him.

He's a decent kid. I have no problem with Tebow. The media lovefest is sickening. The dude has no reason to be talked about in an NFL uniform.

And so what if he's spiritual? Jesus couldn't teach him to throw a spiral.