Bubble Screen

falcndave

HD will have to be careful, every replacement ref in the NFL is going to be looking for the early block on the WR screens.

That said, how are you EVER going to stop that throw to Julio. You can't stop it. Teams that want to take that away are going to try to jam him at the line. I bet he is salivating just at the thought of that.

As long as they continue to play 10 yards off, I'd take that gift on a regular basis. Make them step up and take their medicine.

If you are a defensive coordinator, your only hope is getting to Ryan in a hurry. Julio is a problem!

He did the same thing during the preseason too...the commentators said something about it being legal within a certain amount of yards from the LOS

Pretty sure it is one yard from the line. He was close on the TD I think still a little too far. The 1st one I don't think there was any doubt. Looked like he was run blocking all the way. I could be wrong, haven't seen any replays just what I am remembering.

Julio is clearly behind the line lol. Means the play is technically a "run", OL can be downfield and blocks can be made.

4.jpg

Ball is still in the air. He hasnt caught it yet. That is insufficient evidence to Prove that Julio actually caught that ball behind the Line of Scrimmage. This evidence would never hold up in court.

Ball is still in the air. He hasnt caught it yet. That is insufficient evidence to Prove that Julio actually caught that ball behind the Line of Scrimmage. This evidence would never hold up in court.

Lol the ball is less than a yard away from his hands and Julio is a yard away from the line. Although Julio can run faster than any QB can possibly throw, I think he was smart enough to catch this one behind the line, making this play 100% legal and making Douglas' block 100% amazing.

Lol the ball is less than a yard away from his hands and Julio is a yard away from the line. Although Julio can run faster than any QB can possibly throw, I think he was smart enough to catch this one behind the line, making this play 100% legal and making Douglas' block 100% amazing.

No it wasn't a backwards pass... if he dropped it, it would not be a fumble but an incomplete pass... if the ball travelled backwards it would have been an ok block.

No it wasn't a backwards pass... if he dropped it, it would not be a fumble but an incomplete pass... if the ball travelled backwards it would have been an ok block.

Doesn't have to be backwards. Just behind the line of scrimmage. How do you think OL are allowed to be downfield on a screen to the HB?? It's the same thing.

Edited by Falcanuck

Guest Negatorris

What Harry did was illegal, let's just admit it. It doesn't matter anyway, Julio would have taken it to the house regardless. He's just that good.