Will R.c. Falcon Fans Use The Season Ending Loss Of Grimes....

jb 3.0

As just ANOTHER in their litany of excuses if they lose another playoff game or.....God Forbid, don't make the playoffs altogether?

My guess, is.......Some will, since we have our fair share of Da Homers here. We should post a poll here at the end of the season and see.wink.png

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheesh JB, you have whined about Atlanta's recent health and as soon as we suffer an injury, here you are saying it's a built in excuse for Falcons fans.

I think Syco is right, some RCers are giddy at the thought of Grimes having a potential career ending injury.

It's kind of like Mitt Romney last night using the opportunity to take another shot at Obama. Campaigning's fine and quite expected, but don't act like you've been waiting for the opportunity to politicize something like that before they even hit the ground.

It's kind of like Mitt Romney last night using the opportunity to take another shot at Obama. Campaigning's fine and quite expected, but don't act like you've been waiting for the opportunity to politicize something like that before they even hit the ground.

LMAO, you mean like the shots at BUSH that Obama and his supporters still take...GTFO!

Edited by Rave

LMAO, you mean like the shots at BUSH that Obama and his supporters still take...GTFO!

Have you ever stood back and thought, for even the faintest transient moment, that maybe you're arguing all the time because you want to turn everything into a debate?

Sheesh JB, you have whined about Atlanta's recent health and as soon as we suffer an injury, here you are saying it's a built in excuse for Falcons fans.

I think Syco is right, some RCers are giddy at the thought of Grimes having a potential career ending injury.

I didn't say anything of the sort! Just asking whether fans here thought you all WOULD use it as an excuse. It's not a built in excuse anyway! Good teams find away to get through injuries. You all are about to find out if you're up to the task. ****, I don't know, you very well may be. I remember a certain Saints fan always using injuries as an excuse whenever they lost and it got old fast.

Edited by jb 3.0

Have you ever stood back and thought, for even the faintest transient moment, that maybe you're arguing all the time because you want to turn everything into a debate?

Im not arguing, or debating. Im just stating that calling out one man for something the other man does is....whats that word...oh yes, hypocritical. If you dont want to be called out, I suggest you do more research before calling others out.

For the record, I back neither candidate.

Lets look at ways this thread could have went in JB`s mind:

1) the saints lost at home to a rookie QB. (nope not worth talking about there)

2) the falcons threw up a 40 burger ( nope dont wanna talk about that either)

3) the bucs actually won a game (considered it but nope)

4) bucs got the panthers (naw no smack talk here)

4) one of the falcons best players get hurt...BING BINGO DING DING. Lets talk about that. Yeah.

So they only smack talk worth debating was a falcon franchise player getting a season long injury.

You're asking that of YOURSELF, Right?

No, for instance, half the time I'm just insulting your intelligence and sensitivity and you assume that my willingness to keep doing it means there's a point we're arguing over. The next time something of importance gets resolved for that time and forever on a message board will be the first, that is something people sometimes have a hard time accepting.

Im not arguing, or debating. Im just stating that calling out one man for something the other man does is....whats that word...oh yes, hypocritical. If you dont want to be called out, I suggest you do more research before calling others out.

For the record, I back neither candidate.

You want me to use a topical reference and then bring up an opposing point in the same post so as to be politically balanced in a football conversation? Seriously, if you ever wondered about how you became the only guy that could make everyone from every fanbase groan by posting, this is that sort of thing.

Edited by Serge

No, for instance, half the time I'm just insulting your intelligence and sensitivity and you assume that my willingness to keep doing it means there's a point we're arguing over. The next time something of importance gets resolved for that time and forever on a message board will be the first, that is something people sometimes have a hard time accepting.

You want me to use a topical reference and then bring up an opposing point in the same post so as to be politically balanced in a football conversation? Seriously, if you ever wondered about how you became the only guy that could make everyone from every fanbase grown by posting, this is that sort of thing.

I think you meant "groan" but Im not sure. I mean, Im trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.