Highlights Of The Broncos "lockdown" Corner

Trufant Island

As I stated in another thread, all CBs get beat once and a while, its just the NFL era these teams play in, routine, but I bet you could show clips of him making game-changing plays as well.

Either way, this guy is pretty solid as a CB and I would take him any day.

-- This doesn't mean Julio and/or Roddy won't be able to run a clinical on him Monday night.

Edited by FalconsBlogger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL6oLBLmBiQ

Here are some Tracy Porter highlights. I dont know about you guys, but he can definantly shutdown Julio and Roddy. Probably at the same time. I for one am feeling plenty nervous about Monday night knowing this guy will be on the field

Also, on this...

I'm only going to hold Porter as responsible as the other, jesus, 6 tackles he broke?

-- Still one of the best runs I have ever seen in my life and one of the happiest (non-Falcon) NFL Playoff moments of my life.

Why can't Mike Mayock cover every Falcon game?

Edited by FalconsBlogger

Umm.... did anyone of you guys actually watch the clip? ItsPorter getting thrown by Marshawn Lynch in the Wild Card game when he was with the Aints. I posted it sarcastically and figured it was fairly obvious by the content of the video. I didnt feel like purple font was necessary. There had been some hype by Broncos fans about their CB's with Porter and Champ. I cant wait to see them line this bum up against Julio.