If Panthers Lose Sunday

Atlien 404

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cam will have a 2-1 loss to win ratio.

discuss

Discuss what? Cam's 2-1 loss ratio? Who gives a **** besides Falcon fans with a severe inferiority complex? I know there's a ton of you, but shouldn't you be discussing the 5000 yards and 70 touchdowns Ryan's gonna throw this season?laugh.png

Discuss what? Cam's 2-1 loss ratio? Who gives a **** besides Falcon fans with a severe inferiority complex? I know there's a ton of you, but shouldn't you be discussing the 5000 yards and 70 touchdowns Ryan's gonna throw this season?laugh.png

Is it just me or is "give Matt Ryan time to win a playoff game" vs "Cam sucks after one year" a tad hypocritical. Cam takes more criticism from the pro Ryan crowd than I think he deserves. I guess they are just trying to divert everyone's attention from Ryan's faults.

Is it just me or is "give Matt Ryan time to win a playoff game" vs "Cam sucks after one year" a tad hypocritical. Cam takes more criticism from the pro Ryan crowd than I think he deserves. I guess they are just trying to divert everyone's attention from Ryan's faults.

You referencing others as hypocritical is hypocritical.

You referencing others as hypocritical is hypocritical.

You really need to stop stalking my posts...its getting creepy. If you cant see where calling out Cam after 17 games is hypocritical when "Peyton Manning took 5 years to win a playoff game", then that is on you.

Is that like constantly comparing Ryan's stats through his first four years to Romo's career stats throughout the offseason until everyone was completely sick of even seeing you post?

Falcon fans just like to pick on the Panthers because they're the only team they really have anything on.

Is that like constantly comparing Ryan's stats through his first four years to Romo's career stats throughout the offseason until everyone was completely sick of even seeing you post?

If you are sick of seeing me post I have an idea, ignore me...or keep stalking all of my post, secretly admiring them, ;)

Atlanta sure has had the Bucs number recently. I'm sure you're itching to wave your decade old Lombardi Card in our faces, now is your chance!

THAT and the fact that EVEN WITH your recent success against us, you still trail in head to head games. So that just shows how long you all were our ******.laugh.png

Show us that Falcon Trophy case again!! ANYBODY???????

If (when) the great SuperSCam and panthers start out 0-2 we will lose 90% of panther fans on here. Yes, Pox and Resse will be the first to disappear coming back under pseudonyms starting multiple threads praising Matty Ice!

todd-haley-animated-gif.gif

Yes we all can't go to a 2nd team like you Jediah. But don't worry win or lose I'll be here.