Looking To Join A Tailgate For The Bronco's Game

primetime4life

Hey everyone, me and few friends are flying in for the game and would like to join a tailgate.The people we normally tailgate with are out of town, so we will glady pay for some food and beer if anyone has room for a few die hard falcon fans please message me with a number to get in contact with.

Thank you,

Edited by primetime4life

Dang wish I could help you guys out but I could'nt afford tickets this time had to have neck surgery again and these medical bills are killing my wallet. Come on guys help these folks out and show'em a good time. I'll be sittin in my recliner with some Vicodin a cheeseburger and a large smile on my face.

thank you, weve been tailgating with the same group for the past 3 seasons but theyre gonna be out of town and cant go to the game. coming from virginia and north carolina. were not creepers and have no felonies.

Edited by coupey

Go to www.falconsroost.com..........Those guys are all about the tailgate and seem to welcome all.....I'm an out of towner so have never had a chance to participate....but would if I could.

They have a menu in their tailgate forum and you can even pay in advance by pay pal...