Jest Rewatched The Game. Looks Like Peria Jerry Went Back Into Witness Protection

Andre5000

I had higher expectations than what I saw from him too. He was getting blown up and completely washed out of the action. Even if he had managed a sack, it still would've been a very poor showing overall. Edwards had the obvious play where he should have gotten to the QB and couldn't, but that's a far cry from being blown up consistently. Ray gets hate simply for being average+ and not great.

I think Vance Walker is already more disruptive than Jelly.

What's interesting though is how bad our DLine looked the 1st half, and how much better they looked the 2nd half after the "unpleasant" meeting with Nolan at halftime. This tells me one thing: THESE GUYS HAVE NOT BEEN GIVING 100% EFFORT. If someone can simply talk to you, just simple words, and you look like a dramatically different player afterward, there is no other conclusion that can be made.

We need our DLine to stop slacking off and get AFTER people.

I'm going with the hunch that the game plan was to stay in their lanes and make sure that we stopped the run. Force Cassel to beat them.

If Sid or Massaquoi are active this week, it means they are going for more of a pass rushing lineup against a stronger passing team. If we have the same inactives, and Jerry and Babs make no impact on Monday, then I'll be worried about the d-line.

I am no fan of Jerry! But ignorance on this thread is too high. Just watched the all 22 coaches tape on NFL Game rewind, Babs was the worst DT in the first half,he was abused by the Chiefs LG while Jerry was double teamed by Center and RG in lot of snaps. Here is just one sample of the tape, it wasn't too different on other snaps. Babs was a beast in second half though.

11kb491.jpg

Edited by falcons007

I am no fan of Jerry! But ignorance on this thread is too high. Just watched the all 22 coaches tape on NFL Game rewind, Babs was the worst DT in the first half,he was abused by the Chiefs LG while Jerry was double teamed by Center and RG in lot of snaps. Here is just one sample of the tape, it wasn't too different on other snaps. Babs was a beast in second half though.

11kb491.jpg

Flucking thank you,

Too many mongoloid mutants on this board. Peria was doing his job and absorbing the double teams.Babs however laid a deuce and should've done much more, so should've Ray. We should've rotated Travian in a little bit with BABS.