Week 2 Predicitions

nolafan33

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bucs @ Giants - Coming off a division loss at home NJ wants to right the ship.

Saints @ Panthers - If the Saints can duplicate what the Bucs did to the Panthers running game theyll win.

Skins @ Rams - If the Skins can contain the Rams pass rush they should win easily.

Cowboys @ Seahawks - Last year we won without Austin, and Murray went off for 139 yards. I dont see this year being different.

Broncos @ Falcons - That secondary is scary good, and Peyton wont have a problem with the Falcons.

Bucs @ Giants - at home NY gets a win

Saints @ Panthers - Huge game for both teams. Ill take the saints offense in this one

Skins @ Rams - closer than last week, but the redskins win again

Cowboys @ Seahawks - Murray and Romo should outscore Wilson rather easily

Broncos @ Falcons -Grimes will be missed big in this game.

Bucs @ Giants - at home NY gets a win

Saints @ Panthers - Huge game for both teams. Ill take the saints offense in this one

Skins @ Rams - closer than last week, but the redskins win again

Cowboys @ Seahawks - Murray and Romo should outscore Wilson rather easily

Broncos @ Falcons -Grimes will be missed big in this game.

Miss Porter yet? He went OFF Monday night!

actually NO. Hes better in Man 2 Man.

he allowed a whopping 71% completion percentage against him last year. Would you miss that?

We do however miss Greer

Well Porter and Bailey are a great pair. Should be an actual challenge for Atlanta, unlike KC.

Bucs @ Giants They're not going to lose two home games to start the season

Saints @ Panthers The Saints will establish the run and Brees will kill Carolina off play-action

Skins @ Rams Skins win going away, Rams are in the running for the #1 pick with Cleveland

Cowboys @ Seahawks Cowboys build momentum and curb-stomp the Seahawks, 12th man won't be a factor when they're down 3 scores at half-time.

Broncos @ Falcons A tough game to call, both teams passing attack will be on display. This game will be a shoot out, I think Atlanta wins on a last minute FG.

Edited by dirtydealin5858

Interesting to see what the Bucs do on the road against a pizzed off defending champ. Pretty big coup if they pull it off, and a LOT of condescending RCers could be spitting out feet to make room for crow. Why not, I say Bucs pull it off and grind RC to a halt while JB goads tears of blood from the usual suspects.

Panthers and Saints both have to be doing some serious looking inward after their week 1 performances. Saints couldn't catch the ball, Panthers couldn't run the ball. We'll have a better idea about was a hiccup and what is a troubling tendency after this weekend. PICKEM, I sez.

Falcons are favored by 3 at home. Seems like that should slide down a bit in light of the unfortunate Grimes injury. Also, Manning is superhuman on artificial turf. Broncos win the upset(?!).

I hate the Cowboys. The Seahawks have probably the loudest outdoor stadium in the NFL, but that probably won't be enough. Cowboys win.

Redskins lose to the Rams. It doesn't mean anything, really.

Bucs @ Giants something just telling me not to bet against the bucs.

Saints @ Panthers Dont see the Saints losing 2 in a row, I see them trying to make a statement with this game. Panthers will probably try and emulate the success RG3 had the Saints will be prepared for it, and fix the little issues that caused big issues.

Skins @ Rams Meh.

Cowboys @ Seahawks They will confuse the rookie and have the tools to run away with this game.

Broncos @ Falcons not convinced everyone understands their assignment. Part of the Lock down last week was, the chiefs not keeping up with the pace. Should not be a problem this week.

Edited by SPITFIRE