The Middle East Is Burning - Our People Have Just Been Killed - Israel Would Like To Speak To President

Guest Deisel

But he refused. Said his schedule was too full - http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2012/09/11/obama-back-letterman All on the same day he announces his Letterman show visit. USA and Israel in open feud...

White House declines Netanyahu request to meet with Obama...

'Schedule Full'...

Announces 'Letterman' Appearance...

What is THIS MANS priority if he cannot be the LEADER of our country, 1st and foremost?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Israel can take care of itself. And the US wouldn´t be in any trouble in the middle east if it wasn´t for Israel in the first place.

Obama is right to let the people there handle their own problems. As the president of the United States, his duty is to protect American citizens, that is why Marines are send to Libya and not Israel

Israel can take care of itself. And the US wouldn´t be in any trouble in the middle east if it wasn´t for Israel in the first place.

Obama is right to let the people there handle their own problems. As the president of the United States, his duty is to protect American citizens, that is why Marines are send to Libya and not Israel

Israel is a reality. Has been for a very long time. They are our allies as You Germans, now are. Thats as it should be. If you were attacked, we would protect you. Thats the way it is. If the Japs are attacked, we protect them as well. This all came abt after WW2 as did the State of Israel. The Jews have a homeland and we protect them. This president is no protecting american citizens sent over by the govts request. These killers are in NEED of a Payback strike. To sad, it won't happen. Our president is partying in Vegas. And, to the Marines sent over. People in the Know have been stating for a long time that our security was insufficient. Maybe the President is more at fault then I thought. He should have been at His security briefings. This is just another case of his inattentive nature and laziness.

Still don´t understand what Obama is supposed today especially on this day? The problem of today is in Libya, not in Israel. If I were president and one of my countries ambassadors is killed, I would put my focus there and not on some other countries (Israel) problems, that have been discussed already in endless meetings and phone conferences. Plus Netanyahu already said, what he would do to Iran and that he would do it without the blessing of the US anyway. What is left to discuss? He is not going to get an absolution...

Still don´t understand what Obama is supposed today especially on this day? The problem of today is in Libya, not in Israel. If I were president and one of my countries ambassadors is killed, I would put my focus there and not on some other countries (Israel) problems, that have been discussed already in endless meetings and phone conferences. Plus Netanyahu already said, what he would do to Iran and that he would do it without the blessing of the US anyway. What is left to discuss? He is not going to get an absolution...

If and when Israel bombs the Iranian nuclear sites, all hel. is gonna break lose. It'll make this libya action look like baby talk. We CANNOT afford to have a nuclear Iran. And Herr Beast, leaders get together and make pacts and lead. Obama hates anyone who isn't in his cheerleading squad, like the conservatives and refuses to even sit down with them.

Nobody wants to talk to Netanyahu and you know that, he is a persona non grata to most leaders in the western alliance. While we can not afford to have nukes in the hands of the Ayatollahs, we certainly also can´t afford to have Netanyahu play his games to distract from his various domestic problems.

There are problems in Egypt that are bigger than Libya, and could end up costing a lot more than one ambassador.

What he is supposed to do is take ACTION. He should cut off all funding for all of those countries like Libya and Egypt. They can take care of themselves...right?? Giving them millions of dollars for hating us, just ain't good policy...or is that just meddling?

Any action towards the situation in Libya and Egypt is up for debate. I would not give a penny to any country in the middle east including Israel. So yes, maybe he should meet with Netanyahu and tell him that.

Edited by Herr Beast

Obama is right to let the people there handle their own problems.

Except he didn't do that. To the contrary, he supported the overthrow of the governments of Libya and Egypt, including through military action in Libya.

Well if Israel can take care of itself, then they all can. Strange that Obama is funding the Egypt Muslim Brotherhood takeover though. That's just odd!

I was against supprting this so called arab spring from the beginning. It was so obvious that it would throw the entire region into an era of darkness dominated by lack of education and religious zealots, who will grow stronger the wider the misery spreads. I think it is only comparable to the Europe in the 5th/6th century.

It might surprise you but I am far from being an Obama fanboy. I disagree with him on most economic and also on many foreign issues.

Except he didn't do that. To the contrary, he supported the overthrow of the governments of Libya and Egypt, including through military action in Libya.

Except I was referring to Israel vs Iran, which is really a whole different story than the Arab spring. Like I said above, I disagree with Obama on how the situation in north africa was handled.

Edited by Herr Beast

I still can't believe elements of the right in this country are trying to blame Obama for the Arab Spring, as if he was supposed to send in the army to quell rebellions against dictatorships. I've even heard some say that he should have helped Gaddafi, a dictator who was actually linked to terrorists attacks that killed Americans. It's insanity. I also do not see why he, or any President, should drop everything at the whim of the Israeli Prime Minister.

Give me a break you yahoos.

I still can't believe elements of the right in this country are trying to blame Obama for the Arab Spring, as if he was supposed to send in the army to quell rebellions against dictatorships. I've even heard some say that he should have helped Gaddafi, a dictator who was actually linked to terrorists attacks that killed Americans. It's insanity. I also do not see why he, or any President, should drop everything at the whim of the Israeli Prime Minister.

Give me a break you yahoos.

For the record, I don't "blame" him for the Arab Spring. To the extent he shoulders any blame, it is not for failing to intervene on behalf of Mubarek or Qadaffi. It was in actively supporting their overthrow.

Minding our own business would have been preferable. That's my only point.

For the record, I don't "blame" him for the Arab Spring. To the extent he shoulders any blame, it is not for failing to intervene on behalf of Mubarek or Qadaffi. It was in actively supporting their overthrow.

Minding our own business would have been preferable. That's my only point.

I agree with this almost completely, only because I'm not sure how we intervened in Egypt outside of abandoning the sinking ship that was Mubarak and hope for the best with the new government. Libya, on the other hand, was a total mess and I never supported intervention in that country. It may have saved the inhabitants of Benghazi but I don't see why we should have bothered.

I agree with this almost completely, only because I'm not sure how we intervened in Egypt outside of abandoning the sinking ship that was Mubarak and hope for the best with the new government. Libya, on the other hand, was a total mess and I never supported intervention in that country. It may have saved the inhabitants of Benghazi but I don't see why we should have bothered.

It wasn't nearly as extensive as Libya, but diplomatically we supported the rebels over Mubarak. We took a side. And prior to that, we took the other side (i.e., we propped up Mubarak).

Nobody wants to talk to Netanyahu and you know that, he is a persona non grata to most leaders in the western alliance. While we can not afford to have nukes in the hands of the Ayatollahs, we certainly also can´t afford to have Netanyahu play his games to distract from his various domestic problems.

Netanyahu is an incredible intelligent man who cares deeply for his people. America would be Blessed to have a geniune leader such as he. Israels problems are that they ARE JEWS and the majority of the planet are a bunch of ignorant bigots. I'm not saying you and I'm particularly speaking abt the middle east, throw many of the French and many in America in there.

Israels problems are that they ARE JEWS and the majority of the planet are a bunch of ignorant bigots.

Saying it like that - and acting like that the way Netanyahu does - is never going to solve Israels problems. It is only stressing Israels relations to its allies. And it is stressing the peace within Israel as well, Netanyahu is as much dividing his own country like Bush or Obama.

Saying it like that - and acting like that the way Netanyahu does - is never going to solve Israels problems. It is only stressing Israels relations to its allies. And it is stressing the peace within Israel as well, Netanyahu is as much dividing his own country like Bush or Obama.

What problem does BB have besides the palistinians are being used as cannon fodder and puppets? Seriously, Israel just wants to be left alone. Its their neighbors and terrorist regimes that keep saying their gonna kill all the jews and bomb them. Really, Israel is Not the problem but an excuse for people to hate the jews.

i am really tired of our country borrowing money from china to give to the terrorist nations in the middle east. Hey uncle sam if you really feel the need to borrow money and give it to someone I will take it off of your hands and you wont have to worry about me using the money to finance terrorist

Edited by Brehus