Anyone Going To See Nightwish This Year?

Trouble

ATL show is sold out.

https://www.nightwish.com/en/live#618

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Venue: House of Blues

City: New Orleans, LA

I wish i could catch them. 1 of my favorite rock bands.

If you never heard of them.... here is one of their songs. Its 14 mins and they kill it. Its like telling a story. Listen to it though. Especially in the middle start rocking.

If anyone goes...record it ;)

****, that would be a cool show to go to. Thats one of those bands I like, but I never think of until someone brings them up, lol.

On my list of concerts before them would got A7X, Bullet For My Valentine, Slipknot, Stone Sour, and Five Finger Death Punch.

Edited by Rave

Sep

live_info.pngCenter Stage, Atlanta, GA (USA)

Support: Kamelot

Isnt showing as sold out yet. But the next show is, so im betting this one probably is to.

Im not even sure they sing the poet anymore (someone told me they retired it since it was about their former singer they kicked out). Im scared after this tour they might take a year off.

I wonder if they are bringing all their pyro on this tour? Sometimes those finland bands dont bring it over seas. Nightwish makes such good use of it though.

Isnt showing as sold out yet. But the next show is, so im betting this one probably is to.

Im not even sure they sing the poet anymore (someone told me they retired it since it was about their former singer they kicked out). Im scared after this tour they might take a year off.

I wonder if they are bringing all their pyro on this tour? Sometimes those finland bands dont bring it over seas. Nightwish makes such good use of it though.

They and Lacuna Coil should tour together. I dont know if Finland and Italy get along, but that would be a kick *** tour.

****, that would be a cool show to go to. Thats one of those bands I like, but I never think of until someone brings them up, lol.

On my list of concerts before them would got A7X, Bullet For My Valentine, Slipknot, Stone Sour, and Five Finger Death Punch.

Just seen Five finger Death Punch a couple months back. Was a **** good show!!

Just seen Five finger Death Punch a couple months back. Was a **** good show!!

That is the band I really want to see. I saw a vid not too long back where Ivan threatened to stop the show if the security guards carried out another one of his fans. That was the ****!

That is the band I really want to see. I saw a vid not too long back where Ivan threatened to stop the show if the security guards carried out another one of his fans. That was the ****!

Yeah I seen them at a hole in the wall place called the Cotillion here in Wichita. Think it holds about 1,000 to 1,500 people tops, but those are the shows that I like. Seperates the men from the boys once the pit starts rollin'! lol

I am the journey,

I am the destination,

I am the home

The tale that reads you

A way to taste DaNIGHT,

The elusive high

Follow the madness,

Alice, you know once did

Imaginarium, a dream emporium

Caress the tales

And they will dream you real

A storyteller's game,

Lips that intoxicate

The core of all life

Is a limitless chest of tales...

Epic lyrics..... dont make a bit of sense. But still Epic. Ive been jamming Nightwish all day.