What Upcoming Movies Are You Looking Forward To?

Flip Wilson

The Hobbit

Sin City 2

Anything by Marvel

Totally agree with "Anything by Marvel". I would really like to see DC step up to where Marvel is now with something other than the Nolan Batman series (not that I didn't love it). I was just really disappointed with Superman Returns and Green Lantern was just a little better than o.k..

Totally agree with "Anything by Marvel". I would really like to see DC step up to where Marvel is now with something other than the Nolan Batman series (not that I didn't love it). I was just really disappointed with Superman Returns and Green Lantern was just a little better than o.k..

They really need to stick to the standards that they HAVEN'T made, like Wonder Woman or The Flash. I love Bats and Supes and they consistently make money, but they've been done (and re-done) to death. I say concentrate on the other players in the Justice League.

They really need to stick to the standards that they HAVEN'T made, like Wonder Woman or The Flash. I love Bats and Supes and they consistently make money, but they've been done (and re-done) to death. I say concentrate on the other players in the Justice League.

Here, here. I know that Wonder Woman is in the works. There's supose to be an introduction to Wonder Woman in Man of Steel. I've not heard anything about Flash but it would be great. A Justice League movie is planned after all the essential charcters have been introduced except for Batman. The new Batman will be introduced on the Justice League movie.

It seems like they are copying the Avengers model but it was done really well so you can't blame them.

I will enjoy the Man of Steel movie as well. The only thing I don't get is why he leaves a trail of exhaust from his feet when he flies? What exactly propells him? That's never really covered. I can't say that I've ever "hated" any superhero comic book movie yet...not even Daredevil. I'm an easy sell with that stuff I guess. I loved the Green Lantern movie, and can't wait for more of them.

The jet streams, I'm sure are very inacurate, but way cool looking. They would make since for Iron-Man.

Daredevil was not bad at all. Cat Woman was probably the worst and even then you got to see Halle berry in some tight leather.

Edited by Flip Wilson

Yeah...I agree about Iron Man. I waited for that movie for years! I love both of them.

I own Catwoman on Blu Ray but have yet to watch it....but if I really wanted to see Halle naked, I could put on Swordfish or Monsters Ball.

My wife and I just finished off Season 4 of Heroes on Blu Ray...we both liked that, and Battlestar Galactica too. Blu Ray changed movie watching for me in a big way.

I love the look of Blu Ray. We have a PS3 but we only own a hand full of Blu Ray disk. We buy DVDs because the kids can watch them in the car.

I have got to buy Heros and start watching it. I never watched it while the series was on.

After Smallville ended I was lost so I bought every season of Lois & Clark. When I finish it I will likely pick up Heros.

2016 was extremely well done. Very revealing indeed. If you want to be enlightened and learn about the background of our president then this is a must. However, if you would prefer to remain ignorant and remain hidden from the truth the media has refused to report, then get back in the heard with the rest of the sheep...

2016 was extremely well done. Very revealing indeed. If you want to be enlightened and learn about the background of our president then this is a must. However, if you would prefer to remain ignorant and remain hidden from the truth the media has refused to report, then get back in the heard with the rest of the sheep...

I have not seen this and I'm sure I will never but I bet I can sum it up without seeing as much as a trailer. It's the extreme right's version of Michael Moore's extreme left crap using sound bites and taking things out of context.

I have not seen this and I'm sure I will never but I bet I can sum it up without seeing as much as a trailer. It's the extreme right's version of Michael Moore's extreme left crap using sound bites and taking things out of context.

It is. And I flat-out refused to watch Michael Moore's BS movie, too.