What Game Will You Be Watching Sunday?

I know we will be forced to watch Saints vs Panthers but I am actually looking forward to watching the 49ers vs Lions game sunday night. I have the 49ers in the win due to their defense and Stafford playing another bad game...Also I hope the Aints lose but just seeing all these Cam Newton huggers fall apart when the Panties go 0-2 will be priceless...

I know we will be forced to watch Saints vs Panthers but I am actually looking forward to watching the 49ers vs Lions game sunday night. I have the 49ers in the win due to their defense and Stafford playing another bad game...Also I hope the Aints lose but just seeing all these Cam Newton huggers fall apart when the Panties go 0-2 will be priceless...

Rooting for a Cam rebound only because it puts the Saints in a deeper hole. The Panthers at 0-2 doesn't put them in a hole because they aren't playoff contenders.

Guest Negatorris

I'll probably be watching Taints/Panties(sounds peverted). Both of these teams I hate, and both their fans are arrogant as ****. I'd rather the Taints go 0-2, but if the Panthers do I'll be happy as well. I'd rather them both end Sunday with 0-1-1 records.

Well the games that will be on my tv will be be the Saints-Panthers, Ravens-Eagles and Jets-Steelers. Don't give a **** about any of those teams (I hate them all) so I'll probably PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL the Texans-Jaguars game and root for the Texans (who are my favorite AFC team). Sucks how I never get the Texans games on TV unless their playing the Falcons and CBS is doing the game.

All of them. Gotta love that Sunday Ticket.

I was actually at a friends house last Sunday and they kept the TV on the RedZone channel (I watched our game on my phone via Sunday Ticket). Gotta say while I like to watch one game that I'm really interested in when my team is not on RedZone is a good way to watch if there's no real marquee matchup and your team isn't playing.

Guest Negatorris

I don't know about that. I expect the Lions-Niners game to be quite a dog fight. Should be good!

I expect the Niners to put a licking on the Lions.