This Place Is Terrible Now. Hope You Guys Are Happy.

Spacey C

I don't see anyone here anymore except the hall monitors of the young republicans.All of you guys just posting to each other and talking into empty space.

Congrats, you babies got your bottle, suck on it now.

Won't be long however, I guarantee you guys will start to turn on each other just to get some drama going, Its in your nature and it's your addiction.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as people start threads about any minor incident in politics, this place will always be terrible. And due to the lack of moderation, people are free to start threads about the same topic as frequent as one thread per day.

But in all fairness, I do remember this place from 2003/4 and the flavor of that time was to point out daily how bad things are in Iraq, so this "thread spamming disease" is not limited to republicans. Though snake is the unquestioned master of spam since he appeared.

Here is what you do about it if you don't like what people are posting - Post something good. Then people will participate in the threads that are good (Actually they won't, we are talking a Utopian idea here) and not post in the deluge of political silliness.

That's how one becomes part of the solution as opposed to part of the problem.

Here is what you do about it if you don't like what people are posting - Post something good. Then people will participate in the threads that are good (Actually they won't, we are talking a Utopian idea here) and not post in the deluge of political silliness.

Even if something good is posted, the thread gets ruined by the knuckle dragging idiots who haven't passed 8th grade, yet somehow have families. snake and Steve obviously want an echo chamber, and now they have one. Enjoy, morons!

As long as people start threads about any minor incident in politics, this place will always be terrible. And due to the lack of moderation, people are free to start threads about the same topic as frequent as one thread per day.

But in all fairness, I do remember this place from 2003/4 and the flavor of that time was to point out daily how bad things are in Iraq, so this "thread spamming disease" is not limited to republicans. Though snake is the unquestioned master of spam since he appeared.

Herr Beast, I'm Deisel now. Snake was retired by the mods. They still run a mnt bike race in My honor though, so I've always got that.

The problem with that is steve. My post the best thing you've seen on the internet today was arguably the best thread on this board, but he spammed it with really unfunny gifs and videos, so I shut it down. So there's my response to that.

The problem with that is steve. My post the best thing you've seen on the internet today was arguably the best thread on this board, but he spammed it with really unfunny gifs and videos, so I shut it down. So there's my response to that.

Well, I was a tad bit out of order by posting funny political pics.

What's funny is, I bet you see yourself as part of the solution of "how terrible this place is" rather than one of the problems.

That said, I more or less agree with you.

Umm, actually, no. In the Falcon Bob thread I posted that I was sorry for my part in it. I accept full responsibility of participating in ****** political threads. I didn't however feel the need to START 17 political threads a day.

FWIW, you seem to be one of the more decent guys, but nothing is going to save this place from the pit it is in now.

please, you could post ten decent threads a day and they would be on page three by that afternoon because of the tsunami of suck.

That was a good thread, without a doubt.

please, you could post ten decent threads a day and they would be on page three by that afternoon because of the tsunami of suck.

Yes, but that is in part because people can't resist responding to the political threads. They can't help themselves.

I've never used the ignore feature but what would happen if every single person who has a problem with Steve and Diesel, who seem to be the two that people have the most problems with, put them on ignore? But they won't, because if those guys do something they find objectionable, people want to be able to pop in and blast them.

Yes, but that is in part because people can't resist responding to the political threads. They can't help themselves.

I've never used the ignore feature but what would happen if every single person who has a problem with Steve and Diesel, who seem to be the two that people have the most problems with, put them on ignore? But they won't, because if those guys do something they find objectionable, people want to be able to pop in and blast them.

well, we will see. They are on ignore now for sure since everyone has left because of them and I'm certainly done with them. It will now be a angry bigot circle fest.

I'm trying to increase our international community, we are waiting for you http://falconsunderground.com/index.php

Here, here!

The fact that some of you are upset that your friends are no longer with us is sad. There are some that are quite happy that those people are gone. You that are unhappy, are just as guilty for doing the same antics. For the longest time I can think of, only a few posters(mentioned above) that would post stuff, then a group of posters would fall in line and have one BIG circle jerk making fun of them.

Now the tables are turning and it's not fun anymore?

Pot meet Kettle..

After all this IS a Football forum. Half of you I've seen never even post anywhere but here. This is a red state. It amazes me people get offended if they don't like some of the stuff posted.

The fact that some of you are upset that your friends are no longer with us is sad. There are some that are quite happy that those people are gone. You that are unhappy, are just as guilty for doing the same antics. For the longest time I can think of, only a few posters(mentioned above) that would post stuff, then a group of posters would fall in line and have one BIG circle jerk making fun of them.

Pot meet Kettle..

After all this IS a Football forum. Half of you I've seen never even post anywhere but here. This is a red state. It amazes me people get offended if they don't like some of the stuff posted.

The left attacking is nothing new, certainly not here. If board members cannot post something worthy of discussing, then ignore it. Many here, in the past would comdemn my posting of an article and instead of discussing the merits, would simply get personal and childish. That more then anything has driven many away.

Pot meet Kettle..

Uhhhh....I'm consevative and I don't like what's happening to these boards....Why must every thread be political and the threads that are not political get taken over by politics?

I'm quite happy, but my happiness has never been tied to this message board, no matter how bad it may get at any time.

People come, people go but LMAO at the drama and repeated references to "everyone" leaving. There are 13 different posters in this topic alone, and quite a few others on this AM. who have posted in other topics, or have been reading.

ABF tends to suck more during election years, nothing new there and I tend to ignore most of the political trash anyway, but honestly I can't really tell that anyone has left. It seems no different here in that regard.

I don't see anyone here anymore except the hall monitors of the young republicans.All of you guys just posting to each other and talking into empty space.

Congrats, you babies got your bottle, suck on it now.

Won't be long however, I guarantee you guys will start to turn on each other just to get some drama going, Its in your nature and it's your addiction.

I agree with you about the current state of this forum. I also view you as one of the problems. If you don't like the smell in here a good start would be for you to stop throwing your own feces around.