Bronos Cb Chris Harris Wearing A Walking Boot

Broncos CB Chris Harris sprained his ankle in Sunday's win over the Steelers, and was spotted wearing a walking boot on Tuesday.

The severity of Harris' injury is unclear, but a walking boot would suggest a high-ankle sprain. The Broncos' primary nickel corner, Harris played 65 snaps Sunday. Tony Carter would likely be thrust into a bigger role were Harris to miss time.

Tracy Porter is no joke.

He usually does not play the shutdown game he did last Sunday night, but Ryan knows better than to underestimate him.

Actually, Tracy Porter is a joke, a big Joke.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/01/12/cornerbacks-a-glance-at-the-2011-numbers/

The Steelers decided to target Tracy Porter (+3.4) throughout the game and why wouldn’t you with Champ Bailey on the other side? That targeting meant one in every three passes Roethlisberger made were going towards Porter, a stunningly high rate.

The headlines will read Porter as a game winner, but it should be noted he had two missed tackles and allowed a touchdown, whilst one of his two pass deflections game was as a result of a horribly underthrown red zone ball that should have been another touchdown.

Got a pick 6 on Roethlisberger.

Yea on a play where Roethlisberger stared down his WR...

God this guy is getting horribly overrated he allowed a 71.2% completion rate last year and nearly gave up two touchdowns (If Ben doesn't air duck that ball it's an easy TD) in that game.

Tracy Porter is a helluva lot better than what we are currently running out there at number 2 corner. I don't recall Dunta Robinson sealing any Super Bowls with pick sixes....or any other games for that matter.

True. But then again that's not saying much. He's fcked come Monday.

Yea on a play where Roethlisberger stared down his WR...

God this guy is getting horribly overrated he allowed a 71.2% completion rate last year and nearly gave up two touchdowns (If Ben doesn't air duck that ball it's an easy TD) in that game.

Didn't someone on this very board just have a crying fest because the MBers here "don't think players grow and get any better..."

So which is it? Porter had a decent game against the Steeler period...LAWLZ!!!

Didn't someone on this very board just have a crying fest because the MBers here "don't think players grow and get any better..."

So which is it? Porter had a decent game against the Steeler period...LAWLZ!!!

....I could bring up the laundry list of reason as to why Tracy Porter had a great game and trust me it wasn't because of him. However I have to wake up at 6:30 AM for class so year I don't have time for that now

So he gave up a TD and scored a TD. Any CB in the league will take that.

I'd be willing to bet most DCs and HCs in the NFL will take that too!

Look, DBs in general are going to get beat in any given game. Even the almighty Revis gets burned from time to time.

-- it's become a part of the NFL today.

As fans, we can't really even bawk at it as much as we used to because it has just become so routine.

But, a pick six, especially, in a close game. That changes the game entirely.

-- Changes the mindset of every single player on the field.

Edited by FalconsBlogger

I'd be willing to bet most DCs and HCs in the NFL will take that too!

Look, DBs in general are going to get beat in any given game. Even the almighty Revis gets burned from time to time.

-- it's become a part of the NFL today.

As fans, we can't really even bawk at it as much as we used to because it has just become so routine.

But, a pick six, especially, in a close game. That changes the game entirely.

-- Changes the mindset of every single player on the field.

Once again, a blind person could've made that pick. Ben stared dude down for like 3 seconds bfore he threw it.

If matt ryan threw that pass y'all would be having fits.