Reason We Didn't Sign Walls Back

Pa_Falcon_Fan

Per the AJC, the Falcons could not sign cornerback Darrin Walls, who reached an injury settlement with the team. Under the terms of the agreement, Walls can’t be re-signed within six weeks of his release.

http://blogs.ajc.com/atlanta-falcons-blog/2012/09/11/heres-a-look-at-the-free-agent-cornerback-market/?cxntfid=blogs_atlanta_falcons_blog

Don't get bent out of shape over the bench warmer we just signed. I have a feeling Walls will be back as soon as he is healthy and able to resign.

Per the AJC, the Falcons could not sign cornerback Darrin Walls, who reached an injury settlement with the team. Under the terms of the agreement, Walls can’t be re-signed within six weeks of his release.

http://blogs.ajc.com...ta_falcons_blog

Don't get bent out of shape over the bench warmer we just signed. I have a feeling Walls will be back as soon as he is healthy and able to resign.

Need to play McClain.

Buddy is ready.

Probably better than Franks and Beans. On 9-11-12.

• 2 weeks later...

McClain is hot garbage! I'd rather have Walls on one leg, or Owens on 2 legs than Mclame.

Yea, like your blanket statement making azz has enough research material to confirm that .....because he played at UConn, he sucks balls, eh ? ....give me a break man, and he outplayed Franks in pre, that is why we kept him .....he picks Manning his first play as a Falcon...get a clue genius........maybe he sux, maybe he dont, but I sure as Helll aint taking YOUR word for it .....

Im not saying its wrong, but whats with the suddend love for McClain and Walls? I have seen McClain make a play, but Walls, I dont get it.

McClain beat out Franks in the preseason. That would in turn make one think the coaches though he was the better player. I want to see the best players on the field. Its not like the love for McClain is unjustified.

I think with Walls its that we know he is capable of playing when needed and we are getting low on DBs. So he is needed.