What To Do With Turner Because I Obviously Pissed Off A Bunch Of People By Saying We Should Cut Or Trade Him

Dirtybird#11

TURNER  

68 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT SHOULD WE DO WITH MICHAEL TURNER

• sit him on the bench an let jaquizz start
    • he should start
    • he should be cut
    • he should be traded to a team that needs him for a tight end or a oline and cb issues
    • other IF YOU CHOOSE THIS PLEASE SAY YOUR GENIOUS PLANS WITH TURNER

I THINK TURNER IS AN OVERRATED RUNNING BACK

I THINK WE SHOULD TRADE HIM TO THE BENGALS FOR RAY MALUALUGA PEOPLE ARE ALREADY STARTED SAYING THAT JAQUIZZ SHOULD START I MEAN SERIOUSLY LOOK AT THE CHIEFS AN GIANTS GAME HE IS BECOMING LESS PRODUCTIVE IN ATLANTA I SAY WE GIVE HIM AWAY TO A TEAM THAT ACTUALLY NEEDS HIM AS A RUNNING BACK OH AN BY THE WAY HE CANT CATCH OR BLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All offseason I said we should have traded him to clear some cap room and pick up another draft pick (4th rounder or so)

I think we would have been fine w/ Snelling, Quizz and our passing game.

But, it's not the offseason anymore and would be counter-productive to try to unload him now.

All offseason I said we should have traded him to clear some cap room and pick up another draft pick (4th rounder or so)

But, it's not the offseason anymore and would be counter-productive to try to unload him now.

TRUE DAT PLEASE LOOK YOU IDIOTS THAT SAY HES STILL GOOD HE WAS GOOD 3 YEARS AGO HES FADED AWAY NOW

I've been saying pretty much the same thing, but now that the season is started, it's too late to do anything. Hopefully Turner picks up the pace from here on out.

Turn off cap lock

just trying to get my point across

You don't have to yell to be heard... Plus, properly putting sentences together and using correct grammer gives you better credibility than TYPING LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just a little constructive criticism... But to your point, Turner is on the wrong side of 30 (well, actually he is 30). He is definitely slower, although he never was that fast, but the man is still a bowling ball punching through D-lines. I say put him on a limited role... Take him out on passing plays, except for blocking situations and some play action and give Quizz a few more plays. He still is our starter just because he can still get 3, 4, 5 yards per carry. Can't make Quizz a full time starter unless he is taken off of returns and in the Chiefs game, he showed that would not a good idea. Looked like Hester out there.

Guest Negatorris

I think we should let Quizz start for a few games, and see how our running game does. If it's not working Turner can get his starting job back IF he earns it. The Falcons have always been a great rushing team, but it all went downhill during the last part of 2011.

You don't have to yell to be heard... Plus, properly putting sentences together and using correct grammer gives you better credibility than TYPING LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just a little constructive criticism... But to your point, Turner is on the wrong side of 30 (well, actually he is 30). He is definitely slower, although he never was that fast, but the man is still a bowling ball punching through D-lines. I say put him on a limited role... Take him out on passing plays, except for blocking situations and some play action and give Quizz a few more plays. He still is our starter just because he can still get 3, 4, 5 yards per carry. Can't make Quizz a full time starter unless he is taken off of returns and in the Chiefs game, he showed that would not a good idea. Looked like Hester out there.

You're one to talk!! Grammer lol! Turner looked like Hester.

7280814370_5fc09089e3_z.jpg

the FO should have traded him last season while he still had some value left. we coulda got a decent draft pick or maybe a playmaker on defense out of it. its too late to trade him for anything worth a sheet now. just pound in the 4th quarter and let quizz and snell get the rest of the carries/catches.

Also, even if you feel Turner should go or is no longer of any value to the FAlcons. . ..

WHAT need is there to bash, flame, down talk the man. The man was THE most integral part of the entire team over the previous 4 seasons. . . . . give his credit, give him his due, and if you feel we should part ways with him, bid him a RESPECTFUL farewell. . . not this ignorance.

What To Do With Turner Because I Obviously Pissed Off A Bunch Of People By Saying We Should Cut Or Trade Him

That has no bearing whatsoever on any action that we (Atlanta Falcons NFL team) would take. So the answer is nothing.

We (fans of Atlanta Falcons NFL team) the ones pissed off and not, can continue to do nothing as well, since our responses to this topic or poll, amount to ...nothing.

You trolls that are wanting to cut Turner are worse than the trolls wanting to get rid of Ryan. Unfortunately there seems to be about 500 Michael Turner trolls compared to the 5-10 Ryan trolls.

2011 3rd in rushing yards

2010 3rd in rushing yards

2009 19th in rushing yards (Matt Forte 18th) Season cut short to injury

2008 2nd in rushing yards

In 4 years as a Falcon when Turner was healthy 3 of the 4 years he was either 2nd or 3rd in the league in yards. ( Please don't say he got his yards from a lot of carries because most backs need a lot of carries to get their yards )

You can pull up just about any category you want on Ryan and he's not in the top 2 or 3 of any statistic but you argue with the Ryan trolls that he's really good and I also think he's really good, but I also think Turner is way better than you Turner trolls say.