What If Trade Scenarios

Dirtybird#11

what if we traded turner or a draft pick to the colts for dwayne allen or coby fleener

what if we traded turner to the bengals for ray malaluga [idk how to spell his name]

what if we traded turner and dunta and draft pick to the jets for revis to solve our cb issue

tell me if you think any of these would work or your opinion on what could we do to make this team better...

What are you talking about??? Make this team better in what way? what is SOOOOOOO bad that we need to make better after ONE game? Why are you so bent on trading Turner??? And then it's not like you're upgrading the talent level all that well, and who is to replace Turner at the RB spot???

or defense an tight end issues i mean use ur head

erbbiw.jpg

what do you mean wrong turner is not productive with the o line we have or his running ability so if anyone has excuses becuase they actually like tuner then they are crazy an some teams like the bengals an packers would be even more effective than us cause we have to very talented rb in our backfield such as jaquizz rodgers an jason snelling oh yeah an they are younger too so some teams need him more than we do an heck all ive seen turner do in the past 3 years is try to juke his 300 lb butt across the line of scrimmage but that might be helpful to other teams on 3rd an short or on 1st an 4th down

So, if you think Turner is so bad, what makes you think another team would trade for him?

Would you make any of those trades if you were the GM of any of those teams?

yes if i needed a power back i mean look at the 49ers they have brandon jacobs frank gore kendall hunter and lamicheal james an they killed the #1 team in the power rankings this season

this guy cant be serious.

im dead serious if we can trade a 1st an turner and also dunta to the jets we can possibly get revis

an the colts was something i threw out there for the heck of it cause we need a tight end cause gonzo is gone after this year then again we could offer the patriots dunta turner an a draft pick for hernandez

an the most reasonable one is ray malaluga the bengals struggle running the ball week in an week out thats why andy dalton had to run and pass the ball for his life an they still got killed by the ravens last night cause they cant establish the run but with turner an scott they could go deep in the season with that duo.

so yes im serious about the first two involving the colts an bengals but the jets for revis is just something to think about an the jets dont really have all that great of running backs...

Dumbest comment of the day. To say that Turner has not been productive for this franchise shows you know nothing about football.

you no nothing about atlanta yes he did good his first year an yes he does get over 3000 yards a year but they come in so much little packages an then we decide to bring in jaquizz more in or offense an we looked unstoppable against the chiefs an theyre some what decent defense.

you cant say im wrong there an turner isnt all that great all he does is try to juke an jive to get back to the line of scrimmage i mean read the forums people dont like turner i for one is one of them who is speaking out i also dont like dunta either

i am also along with lebron james an the 239 other people who think we should cut turner or trade him somewhere else