Reminder: Son's Of Anarchy Returns Tonight

RHEC

Good episode, but I thought Tig's acting was bad in the one scene, you know the one if you saw the episode.

Totally agree, I like the actor/character too. I guess it just isn't his thing.

Look's like Clay is gonna be around for a while though. I think they are gonna make him a good guy now after being shot anJacks almost killing him. Seems like he's is gonna be showing remorse, and all that good stuff. I'm not sure if it will be genuine or not. Can't wait to see where they take the storyline this season though. My guess is at the end Tigg kils Pope though.

Totally agree, I like the actor/character too. I guess it just isn't his thing.

Look's like Clay is gonna be around for a while though. I think they are gonna make him a good guy now after being shot anJacks almost killing him. Seems like he's is gonna be showing remorse, and all that good stuff. I'm not sure if it will be genuine or not. Can't wait to see where they take the storyline this season though. My guess is at the end Tigg kils Pope though.

I disagree. Clay always has a hidden agenda. He may be hurt and frail right now, so his 'coming clean' is to get into everyones good graces. Not to mention to didn't totallly come clean anyway. He killed piney looking for the letters.

You can bet your *** that Clay will be back to his old tricks again soon enough.

And to add- That scene with Tig's daughter....heinous....I love this show.

I disagree. Clay always has a hidden agenda. He may be hurt and frail right now, so his 'coming clean' is to get into everyones good graces. Not to mention to didn't totallly come clean anyway. He killed piney looking for the letters.

You can bet your *** that Clay will be back to his old tricks again soon enough.

Yeah, you might me right about Clay. I was thinking something will have to change though after the deal with the Irish. With Jacks, Gemma, and Opie wanting him dead. Something will have to happen for them to want him alive, I don't seem them killing Clay off the show any time soon.

Looks like it will be a good season. Opie looks like he may be going rogue, Trig will end up out of control and get revenge.

I don't think Opie is going rogue, cause that last scene they showed him putting a For Sale sign on his bike. So he might be wanting to get out all together at this point. Whatever happens this season, it's gonna be intense.

Edited by blahblahblah

Yeah, you might me right about Clay. I was thinking something will have to change though after the deal with the Irish. With Jacks, Gemma, and Opie wanting him dead. Something will have to happen for them to want him alive, I don't seem them killing Clay off the show any time soon.

I don't think Opie is going rogue, cause that last scene they showed him putting a For Sale sign on his bike. So he might be wanting to get out all together at this point. Whatever happens this season, it's gonna be intense.

I thought it was Piney's bike.

A moment after I watched that, my daughter (4 yrs) came running in to show me how pretty she looked....she found my wife's makeup and had it smeared all over her face, but she was very proud.......made that scene all the more unbelievably gut wrenching to think of. I do agree though, not the actor's finest moment performance wise.

One last thing though that made no sense to me. Regarding Pope, I get the story of why he did what he did to Tig, but why in the **** would he not kill him afterwards. He would have to know that any man, especially a guy like Tig is supposed to be would do nothing for the rest of his life other than try to get him.....**** Tig even told him as much, yet this guy's only final order was to have his dirty cop "take Tig to County Lockup"? Unless I missed some nuance of the meaning, that seemed f****** ********.

Edited by silentbob1272

A moment after I watched that, my daughter (4 yrs) came running in to show me how pretty she looked....she found my wife's makeup and had it smeared all over her face, but she was very proud.......made that scene all the more unbelievably gut wrenching to think of. I do agree though, not the actor's finest moment performance wise.

One last thing though that made no sense to me. Regarding Pope, I get the story of why he did what he did to Tig, but why in the **** would he not kill him afterwards. He would have to know that any man, especially a guy like Tig is supposed to be would do nothing for the rest of his life other than try to get him.....**** Tig even told him as much, yet this guy's only final order was to have his dirty cop "take Tig to County Lockup"? Unless I missed some nuance of the meaning, that seemed f****** ********.

Towards the begining of the scene, Tig just asked Pope to kill him instead, and he responded saying 'that would be to easy'. I think the whole point of keeping him alive is to torture him with the memory of losing his daughter, the same way he going through the death of his daughter at Tig's hands.

Thats what I got out of it at least. Neverthless, keeping Tig alive will prove a fatal mistake for Mr. Pope.

• 2 weeks later...