Call Me Crazy

Top Flight

The day could have been even worse for Chris. He gave up 17 for 20 and 140 yards or so and 2 TDs, but one of the incompletions was TO completely torching him on a double move but just having a tiny piece of his foot land out of bounds for an incompletion.

So......at least he had a little good luck there. A very little that day.

Other than the Bengals and Packers game, when has he had a completely bad game like those two?

Right now, those are the only 2 games people are pointing to as why he sucks. I don't see a TO or Ocho or Jennings or Nelson on the Broncos roster. They are some mediocre guys. I'd see if this was week one with Bowe and Baldwin, but just because it's Peyton doesn't mean Thomas and Decker are harder to cover.

But that's why I pin more on Decoud and Moore. No matter the corners, the Steelers keep losing in Denver is because they are missing Ryan Clark. He controls that defense and keeps everything working and plays clean up duty. Not Troy P. Decoud and Moore need to bring their A game. I need a Chicago Bears or NY Jets 09 game from Decoud.

What are ya'll talking about? Owens is not going to magically be this stud corner like you guys are claiming. I mean, Nolan isn't a wizard that can transform a goat to a stallion. Owens is what he is, a below average corner. I love the optimism, but some of this is just overboard.

And to add on what I was saying, none of these corners will matter if we don't get consistant pressure on Peyton.

Other than the Bengals and Packers game, when has he had a completely bad game like those two?

Right now, those are the only 2 games people are pointing to as why he sucks. I don't see a TO or Ocho or Jennings or Nelson on the Broncos roster. They are some mediocre guys. I'd see if this was week one with Bowe and Baldwin, but just because it's Peyton doesn't mean Thomas and Decker are harder to cover.

But that's why I pin more on Decoud and Moore. No matter the corners, the Steelers keep losing in Denver is because they are missing Ryan Clark. He controls that defense and keeps everything working and plays clean up duty. Not Troy P. Decoud and Moore need to bring their A game. I need a Chicago Bears or NY Jets 09 game from Decoud.

After the Bengals game, he sat on the bench the rest of 2010. He only played in the playoffs because Williams got hurt.

I don't really remember how many snaps Owens got last year on defense or how he did except for the playoff game, I guess I wasn't much paying attention to him.

After the Bengals game, he sat on the bench the rest of 2010. He only played in the playoffs because Williams got hurt.

I don't really remember how many snaps Owens got last year on defense or how he did except for the playoff game, I guess I wasn't much paying attention to him.

I was drunk by half time. Don't remember any of Chris Owens, either.