Denver Lose Ty Warren For Season

The Denver defensive lineman suffered a torn triceps in the first half of the season opener against Pittsburgh on Sunday night, coach John Fox said Monday. Warren, 31, missed the two previous seasons with injuries. He is likely out for this season as well.

Edited by falcon_owns_nfc_south

As long as our OL holds... We got 4 logical threat excluding Quizz/Turner/Snelling...

Julio vs Champ/Porter

Roddy vs Porter/Champ

Douglas -- he should win the matchup, whoever covers him

Gonzo -- should win his matchup since Steelers Miller was killing Denver D in the middle of the field

who screen to Snelling or Quizz would be nice too

As long as our OL holds... We got 4 logical threat excluding Quizz/Turner/Snelling...

Julio vs Champ/Porter

Roddy vs Porter/Champ

Douglas -- he should win the matchup, whoever covers him

Gonzo -- should win his matchup since Steelers Miller was killing Denver D in the middle of the field

who screen to Snelling or Quizz would be nice too

Yep Douglas and Gonzalez could be huge in this game..

I honestly think Julio is going to get his numbers regardless I just think Koetter will move him around unlike our previous OC he will get more out of Julio and Roddy because of this fact he will just maximise there talent by going to the favoured matchup.

I think Julio will continue his campaign of dominance. I see Porter on him a lot more than Roddy unless they play match up. Porter plays on the same side as Julio. If so, it will be a good thing for us. HD and Gonzo should cause trouble. Roddy is Roddy and he will get his, even on Champ. If we can establish a run game, we will look better than we did Sunday.

Oh and not having Warren and Williams hurts. Both were starters and good players. Their LBs aren't that good. Miller is good at rushing the passer, but that's it. Woodyard and Mays are very average at best, as we saw by Heath Miller. With the loss of Warren and inability of Mays, I think we should be able to run the ball up the middle. Turner seems to perform well at home. If that happens, this puts stress on those safeties during playaction and keeps Manning off the field.

I just hope we see some dominance from our defense. Their WRs are mediocre and even though we lost Grimes, we aren't going up against even a top 30 WR. Stop McGahee and Moreno early. Spoon and Nic should be able to handle Dreesen and Tamme, who played over 80% of their offensive snaps.

I think Julio will continue his campaign of dominance. I see Porter on him a lot more than Roddy unless they play match up. Porter plays on the same side as Julio. If so, it will be a good thing for us. HD and Gonzo should cause trouble. Roddy is Roddy and he will get his, even on Champ. If we can establish a run game, we will look better than we did Sunday.

I'd be surprised if I don't see Champ on Julio and Tracy on Roddy for most of our offensive snaps. Porter has a familiarity with Roddy that I think he'd want to take advantage of and even at 35 Champ probably still the better cover man

I'd be surprised if I don't see Champ on Julio and Tracy on Roddy for most of our offensive snaps. Porter has a familiarity with Roddy that I think he'd want to take advantage of and even at 35 Champ probably still the better cover man

That's why I said "unless they play match up". Porter was at RCB a lot and that's where he lines up. Julio plays over there a lot more. They didn't play any match up Sunday so I don't know if they will or not.

Broncos might not have their Nickel Corner either

Broncos CB Chris Harris sprained his ankle in Sunday's win over the Steelers, and was spotted wearing a walking boot on Tuesday.

The severity of Harris' injury is unclear, but a walking boot would suggest a high-ankle sprain. The Broncos' primary nickel corner, Harris played 65 snaps Sunday. Tony Carter would likely be thrust into a bigger role were Harris to miss time.

Broncos might not have their Nickel Corner either

Broncos CB Chris Harris sprained his ankle in Sunday's win over the Steelers, and was spotted wearing a walking boot on Tuesday.

The severity of Harris' injury is unclear, but a walking boot would suggest a high-ankle sprain. The Broncos' primary nickel corner, Harris played 65 snaps Sunday. Tony Carter would likely be thrust into a bigger role were Harris to miss time.

Chris Harris isn't that good to begin with so I wasn't worried about him. I think we will see more bunch sets again to put stress on him and Porter on the left side.