Mike Nolan

jdawg4876

I have faith in nolan grimes is a blow no doubt but I think he will dial up blitzes all day on manning and peyton will score pts bc he is one of the best, but I think we will cause a couple of turn overs as well.

I think that gravity works where things will go up when pushed... they will also fall when allowed.

Mike Nolan

Has his work cut out for him. He's got one pass rusher on the DLine, a virtual rookie at MLB and a secondary that can go into keystone mode at the drop of a dime. They gave up six explosive plays Sunday and got run over. By a mid tier offense. We will see much better offenses. Starting Monday. The execution on defense looks about the same to me. Something will have to change.

I have faith in nolan grimes is a blow no doubt but I think he will dial up blitzes all day on manning and peyton will score pts bc he is one of the best, but I think we will cause a couple of turn overs as well.

Truth be told , I don't want to see many blitzes. I think the only way we should be blitzing is if the front 4 are already brining heat. Peyton is the original blitzer picker upper. He is uncanny and has a tendency of plowing defenses by picking them apart. He reads the blitz like no other.

Truth be told , I don't want to see many blitzes. I think the only way we should be blitzing is if the front 4 are already brining heat. Peyton is the original blitzer picker upper. He is uncanny and has a tendency of plowing defenses by picking them apart. He reads the blitz like no other.

you have to blitz him if you give him all day we will get picked apart worse, that is one reason matt ryan looked so good he had no pressure all day, I rather he beat the blitz than sit back there and drink coffee like arron rodgers did a couple of yrs ago

you have to blitz him if you give him all day we will get picked apart worse, that is one reason matt ryan looked so good he had no pressure all day, I rather he beat the blitz than sit back there and drink coffee like arron rodgers did a couple of yrs ago

Its like what I said. I want pressure from the front 4. Im not saying dont blitz. I would show blitz a lot and back off. Peyton is so dam good at picking up the blitz.

Mike Nolan

Has his work cut out for him. He's got one pass rusher on the DLine, a virtual rookie at MLB and a secondary that can go into keystone mode at the drop of a dime. They gave up six explosive plays Sunday and got run over. By a mid tier offense. We will see much better offenses. Starting Monday. The execution on defense looks about the same to me. Something will have to change.

Its time for you to let go of the MLB/Curtis Lofton stuff - let it go man!!!!

Per Mike Smith, Akeem Dent, who is not part of nickel package (just like Lofton would not have been) played a total of 11 snaps the entire game on Sunday - 11!!!!

Contrary to your thoughts, Lofton sucked in coverage - same as Dent. Falcons saved about $6million per year for a player that was gonnna play limited snaps per game - it was the right move, FFS1970.

Its time for you to let go of the MLB/Curtis Lofton stuff - let it go man!!!! Per Mike Smith, Akeem Dent, who is not part of nickel package (just like Lofton would not have been) played a total of 11 snaps the entire game on Sunday - 11!!!! Contrary to your thoughts, Lofton sucked in coverage - same as Dent. Falcons saved about $6million per year for a player that was gonnna play limited snaps per game - it was the right move, FFS1970.
Where did I mention Lofton? Nowhere.

But since you're on him, he had a decent game. He didn't suck in coverage. He gave up two receptions. Spoon gave up four and Nic gave up five.

He played on every down. Something Dent can't do right now and maybe never. Dent can't even stop the run. Plus Lofton's freakin 26 years old and we let him go to a division rival. Hard for me to get over that bro. Gonna take awhile. Hunker down.

Mike Nolan

Hey FF how do you feel about koetter and dimitrovs handling of Grimes?

The talking heads gave the aints coordinator a big excuse saying it takes 6 games to begin getting a grip on a new defensive coordinators scheme... Whatever... Thing is Nolan adjusted and so did the team at halftime and the party was basically over for the big red machine.

We can analyze this til the cows come home but it boils down to execution. No excuses here. If we plan on winning we are gonna have to TAKE IT... Play with an attitude of confidence! Not, wow payton and the new look ponies are really scary. Hope we can handle the onslaught... BS!!! New team, new season, new attitude! Its 11 guys playing 11 guys. Who is more talented? Who has the more urgent will to win. Playing not to lose better be a thing of the past. They NYG fiasco ain't working again this year in case folks are wondering. Like I said on that other thread...

Corners need to be talkin some smack... especially Asante...

"Hey Jack, I spend all day at practice covering Cooolio and Roddy... who the **** are you again?"

Its like what I said. I want pressure from the front 4. Im not saying dont blitz. I would show blitz a lot and back off. Peyton is so dam good at picking up the blitz.

If that front 4 don't get there then thats where the problem lies I feel this has always been a problem with the Falcons D we get round the corner but don't finish enough to be honest they clip or double Abe so the pressure has to come from the interior or the left side if they don't get we are in trouble.

For me as mentioned earlier I want the defense to be in attack mode if Manning beats us with the D going after him I as a fan can accept that but if we play BVG ball and sit back and pretend I just find this as a backwards step as a defense for us we bought Mike Nolan into maximise our players I just hope this sitback and let the game to us is out the door like BVG now is.