Mike And Mike Ft Chris Carter

jdawg4876

talking about who is knocking on the door of elite qbs and they first said jay cutler and joe flacco, but then one mike said what about matt ryan and they all jumped on board and chris carter said he might be even better bc we dont have a good defense like the bears or ravens.

then chris talked about how much losing brent grimes means though

He also pointed out how important head coaching is, which makes me wonder when you look at what Mike Smith has done, why he doesn't get the credit he deserves, & still gets some grief on this board. Without a playoff win (yet) he is clearly still the best coach the Falcons have had. I loved Glanville, & even Reeves for taking us to the Super Bowl, but none of them won like Smith has done.Smith hasn't even finished his career yet. I'm glad to hear the Falcons getting some love on ESPN though

He also pointed out how important head coaching is, which makes me wonder when you look at what Mike Smith has done, why he doesn't get the credit he deserves, & still gets some grief on this board. Without a playoff win (yet) he is clearly still the best coach the Falcons have had. I loved Glanville, & even Reeves for taking us to the Super Bowl, but none of them won like Smith has done.Smith hasn't even finished his career yet. I'm glad to hear the Falcons getting some love on ESPN though

I agree. I have issues with Smitty and some of his philosophies, but he deserves a lot of credit for our success.

Falcons got heaps of praise from 2008-2010 - then the blowout playoff loss from Packers occurred on Falcons home field when we were #1 seed.

Until Falcons wash over that stain, you are not going to see a lotta love from the talking heads. And washing away that stain involves playoff success. Its just that simple.

Well spoken.

Falcons got heaps of praise from 2008-2010 - then the blowout playoff loss from Packers occurred on Falcons home field when we were #1 seed.

Until Falcons wash over that stain, you are not going to see a lotta love from the talking heads. And washing away that stain involves playoff success. Its just that simple.

I'm not certain we've ever gotten "heaps" of praise, & the talking heads,they will probably never gives us our props until they have to eat crow, & i'm not saying i expect them to. I'm mainly referring to our own fans. We know what the Falcons were before Smith got here, I'm not in agreement with everything Smitty does, but when you see our turnaround, I would not think that Smitty, TD, Matt Ryan & such would get so many negative post. If you start a post on any of those 3, you can get 10 pages of replies with many ripping them. I just look at how many people blame the Saint's loss this weekend because of how important Sean Payton is & they have a H.O.F. QB, yet supposedly we have a average QB at best, but they win in spite of Smith. He will win a playoff game no doubt, I believe he will win a championship, It just appears his contribution to this epic journey goes unnoticed by so many.