It's Hard To Believe

Falconsfan567

I don't know what Matt Ryan's offseason training program was this year that was different than in years past but I love the new Matt Ryan. I was just watching the Chiefs game again and I still come away amazed at how much harder and faster Ryan's throws are this season. He's got some real zip behind his throws and it also looks much more fluid too. It doesn't look like it's taking everything he's got to get the ball down the field this season. Roddy wasn't kidding when he said Matt's throws were harder.

Completely not about the Falcons but something I couldn't believe. I couldn't believe the Raiders replacement long snapper wasn't practicing on the sidelines. Everytime I saw the camera pointed at him he was standing around other players. Zelenka and Bosher practiced on the sidelines during the game. I think Joe gets a call from the Raiders tomorrow and I hope so because he was a really cool guy.

Completely not about the Falcons but something I couldn't believe. I couldn't believe the Raiders replacement long snapper wasn't practicing on the sidelines. Everytime I saw the camera pointed at him he was standing around other players. Zelenka and Bosher practiced on the sidelines during the game. I think Joe gets a call from the Raiders tomorrow and I hope so because he was a really cool guy.

Yeah. Dude was horrible. Every snap was a ground ball. I was shocked Joe got cut. But yeah I think the Raiders need to give him a call.

Guest Negatorris

I don't know what Matt Ryan's offseason training program was this year that was different than in years past but I love the new Matt Ryan. I was just watching the Chiefs game again and I still come away amazed at how much harder and faster Ryan's throws are this season. He's got some real zip behind his throws and it also looks much more fluid too. It doesn't look like it's taking everything he's got to get the ball down the field this season. Roddy wasn't kidding when he said Matt's throws were harder.

I don't care how the trolls flame me, but his accuracy and the way he delivers the ball reminds me of Brady.

Vick never had the work ethic this guy has. A lot of our fans are ungrateful.

I agree and was thinking the same thing. Seems like I remember Mike Smith saying in an interview that Matt only took like 2-3 weeks rest this offseason before getting back to training, maybe I'm wrong about that but the way he was throwing the ball against the chiefs he's no doubt been working on his throwing.

If we start having protection issues, he'll start lobbing them again. I said it last year and nobody believed me. He was lobbing them to get it out earlier because our pass protection couldn't hold up.

I'll bet $20 right now that if we have protection issues against the Broncos, he'll start looping his throws again. If our protection can't hold up, he has to get the ball out earlier, but he still has to give the WR that time to get open and go get it.

He was zipping his throws as a rookie when we played weak defenses without any passrush. I don't know why people think his arm suddenly got so much stronger. A little stronger, maybe. But people really believing his arm was weak and incapable of zipping any throws last year need to use common sense.

If we start having protection issues, he'll start lobbing them again. I said it last year and nobody believed me. He was lobbing them to get it out earlier because our pass protection couldn't hold up.

I'll bet $20 right now that if we have protection issues against the Broncos, he'll start looping his throws again. If our protection can't hold up, he has to get the ball out earlier, but he still has to give the WR that time to get open and go get it.

He was zipping his throws as a rookie when we played weak defenses without any passrush. I don't know why people think his arm suddenly got so much stronger. A little stronger, maybe. But people really believing his arm was weak and incapable of zipping any throws last year need to use common sense.

Exactly.That was the most comfortable as i've ever seen him in the pocket thus far. Dude looked so poised, mainly due to the OL protection afforded him, unlike the "Deer in headlights look" we've witnessed in the past due to ineffective pass protection.

I don't care how the trolls flame me, but his accuracy and the way he delivers the ball reminds me of Brady.

Vick never had the work ethic this guy has. A lot of our fans are ungrateful.

Yea the trolls said it was impossible for him to improve, even though he has improved every year. His arm is stronger and he look alot better this year. He looks like the best QB in the league right now if you carry over how he played in pre season.

I'd like to hear the hater crew admit that though.

It's not just that his passes are faster but his throwing motion looks so smooth now.

I agree and was thinking the same thing. Seems like I remember Mike Smith saying in an interview that Matt only took like 2-3 weeks rest this offseason before getting back to training, maybe I'm wrong about that but the way he was throwing the ball against the chiefs he's no doubt been working on his throwing.

I think it's a combination of his relentless work ethic to improve AND his being in a new system that he loves and believes in.................the Dirk Koetter system.

Ryan is too much of a class guy to publicly compare Mularkey's 1975 style to today's 2013 Dirk Koetter. But he seems much more positive and enthusiastic with Koetter at the OC helm.

His physical strength improvement is totally his work ethic and dedication to be the best he can possibly be.

He is truly a pure PRO at everything he does.