I Wish

Falconsfan567

Did you guys hear Joe Flacco's post game press conference? He said "I don't care what my stats say. They may not always say 299 yards, 300 yards, 450 yards or whatever. But I think I've played pretty dam well and we've won a lot of games since I've been here."

I just wish for once Matt would come out and say something like that. Show some emotion. Tell people what you really think. Break away from the company line for a change.

Guest Negatorris

Who the **** really cares what Ryan says?

As long as he keeps playing like he did on Sunday, he can sound as lame and boring as he wants.

Edited by QuintorrisLopez

Who the **** really cares what Ryan says?

As long as he keeps playing like he did on Sunday, he can sound as lame and boring as he wants.

I mean yeah to a certain point. But I want to see him show some fire during an interview instead just the same company line. The only guy we've got that gives real emotion during an interview is Roddy.

Guest Negatorris

I mean yeah to a certain point. But I want to see him show some fire during an interview instead just the same company line. The only guy we've got that gives real emotion during an interview is Roddy.

I'd rather him show fire during the game(which he has been doing). Interviews don't win games, unfortunately.

Edited by QuintorrisLopez

I didn't make my point clear in my OP. People question Flacco all the time but Flacco sticks up for himself. Ryan on the other hand never does.

I think that's why a lot of the people on here don't think he's capable of winning in the playoffs.

I see what you're saying but only winning in the playoffs will cure that.

Did you guys hear Joe Flacco's post game press conference? He said "I don't care what my stats say. They may not always say 299 yards, 300 yards, 450 yards or whatever. But I think I've played pretty dam well and we've won a lot of games since I've been here."

I just wish for once Matt would come out and say something like that. Show some emotion. Tell people what you really think. Break away from the company line for a change.

Im on board with you but Im pretty sure he said "we win a lot of games here." not since Ive been here. I see what you did though, get ppl really fired up. You must be a news journalist cool.png

People place too much value on people's

I didn't make my point clear in my OP. People question Flacco all the time but Flacco sticks up for himself. Ryan on the other hand never does.

I think that's why a lot of the people on here don't think he's capable of winning in the playoffs.

I'm glad Matt doesn't respond to the petty moronic criticisms of media talking heads and our idiotic, unappreciative fanbase. I'd rather him be in the film room or the gym focusing on the next game, instead of worrying about what people think about him. It's one thing to take what they say as motivation, and another to get defensive and whine.

I like Flacco a lot. But he whines too much.

Insecurity isn't going to make someone a better football player.