Bronco Fan Logic

LVfalconfan

We would be saying the same thing if the shoe was on the other foot. They are right, KC was without their best players. You are also right, and not to mention Steelers were without Mendenhall and #1 receiver Wallace has only been back for what a week and a half? Im not mad at them discrediting us, Sapp did the same thing, look at the statement we made.

I don't see it. The Steelers are vastly overrated. Tebow picked that d apart. I see a multi pick game from Manning. Decoud and dabba deuce.

You know Manning looked at "Dabba Deuce" game tape and saw he is susceptible to the double move, expect to see that a few times, Lets hope 22 has been working on that.

Guest Negatorris

Can't blame em, cause we'd say the same. Just like they're discrediting our win, I'm discrediting them. The Steeler's OL is one of the worst in the NFL, and always has been. Their defense is vastly overrated, and they will not be able to cover Roddy, Julio, Gonzo, and HD. Someone will get open, even if it's Michael Palmer. And if Ryan has the protection he needs, then we will have no problem moving the ball against them. Time to bring Manning back down to Earth, and shut up the mofos whining about the Grimes injury.

Guest Negatorris

When yall say their online is bad are we meaning like 2011 Sam baker at every position bad or just so so bad. Are they better at pass or run protection?

Who, Pittsburgh? Their line is just bad period.

I know nothing about Denver's OL, I just know they were better in run blocking when Tebow was there.

Manning will give us problems for 3 reasons.

1. Gameplan: Our Ds gameplan will have to change a lot due to the Grimes loss. He was not a huge loss bc he hasn't put up those same late 09-10 stats, but he was a big loss bc he brought confidence to the coaching staff. He may not get a pick everytime the QB challenges him, but the opposing QB is always hesistant to try Grimey, if he thinks Grimey may get to the ball. Nolan had to be loving the fact he had 2 coverage pro-browl caliber DBs on the outside and a tackling machine at NB.

2. Dline: I am slowly falling in lust with our outside pass rushing in Abe and Kroy. Its the interior that is pissing me off. We have been to weak in that aspect for a while and it is gonna show Monday night. Manning climbing the pocket is never a good sign for opposing DBs. Sidenote: Abe looks to be in no pain, he was FAST in the KC game.

Confidence: The Steelers may have been missing Harrison and Clark but they are still the Steelers. They have a name that has been associated for a long time with "Tough D". I do think the Steelers will hit a plateu this season but they will carry that "Tough D" name the rest of this season unless they fall off tremendously.

If we can contain Bae Bae (D. Thomas nickname when he was attending West Laurens High School), Decker, get pressure in Manning's face from the interior Dlinemen then I see a W easily.

Our O is very confident even if we cannot establish the run in this game I just see Matty Ice taking over again and firing bullets everywhere.

My $0.02.

You know Manning looked at "Dabba Deuce" game tape and saw he is susceptible to the double move, expect to see that a few times, Lets hope 22 has been working on that.

I am still not a believer manning can deliver the deep ball. He didnt throw any of them this past game, and I expect 22 to be jumping routes all night long.

Right now we, the Atlanta Falcons are the cream of the crop. I fully expect us to beat the Broncos Monday Night. I am not discounting Peyton Manning and that Denver defense. I just think we will be as lethal as we have ever been as a team.

I agree. I exect us to win this game. It is going to be close, but we should win it by a touchdown.

This game comes down to pass rush. If we can't stop their outside rushers and can't get to manning then we are in a lot of trouble. But if we can protect Ryan, then I think we are in good shape. KC did not give our OLine much to worry about. But if they keep Ryan upright against Denver then call me a believer.

I think the scientific term is Broncitis, but Falcons will likely lose this one.

If the game is in Denver, yes they would have a real struggle. However the game is at home on MNF and I think we have a real shot if Ryan can keep from get over excited. He does that at times.. Our D is gonna rock Manning I predict.

Can't blame em, cause we'd say the same. Just like they're discrediting our win, I'm discrediting them. The Steeler's OL is one of the worst in the NFL, and always has been. Their defense is vastly overrated, and they will not be able to cover Roddy, Julio, Gonzo, and HD. Someone will get open, even if it's Michael Palmer. And if Ryan has the protection he needs, then we will have no problem moving the ball against them. Time to bring Manning back down to Earth, and shut up the mofos whining about the Grimes injury.

Honestly, would you prefer our Oline or theirs (Pittsburgh)?? Just asking