The Grimes Injury Wont Hurt Us One Bit.....

Matty Pennington

If matt ryan lives up to the hype and leads this offense to its (top 3 at worst) potential. And thats even considering the fact that our roster is devoid of a top ten qb altogether. Give Manning Brady Brees a Julio and Roddy combo and nobody could stop them, so as long maddie plays as well as you guys claim he is we should be golden.

He is baiting . . . . read and understand his post along with knowing how he operates on the AFMB. . . .

I'm laughing because a large number of posters agree with this reasoning. Whether he's trolling or not. And i'm not going to try and read and understand each and every poster WTH? This is a football MB, what do I gain from psychoanalyzing people? Now i'm laughing at you for assuming you know everything.

64IQf.gif

If matt ryan lives up to the hype and leads this offense to its (top 3 at worst) potential. And thats even considering the fact that our roster is devoid of a top ten qb altogether. Give Manning Brady Brees a Julio and Roddy combo and nobody could stop them, so as long maddie plays as well as you guys claim he is we should be golden.

Your hands are jealous when you type on this message board. They prefer to be covered in vaseline then enjoy their vigorous workout and can't wait to be reunited with a stiff sock.

I'm laughing because a large number of posters agree with this reasoning. Whether he's trolling or not. And i'm not going to try and read and understand each and every poster WTH? This is a football MB, what do I gain from psychoanalyzing people? Now i'm laughing at you for assuming you know everything.

64IQf.gif

After you had your full out b!tch mode moments this afternoon, you really have no room to talk.

Your hands are jealous when you type on this message board. They prefer to be covered in vaseline then enjoy their vigorous workout and can't wait to be reunited with a stiff sock.

Whenever you or any of your troll buddies respond with something like this instead of an on-topic rebuttal it usually signals that I've stated an undeniable truth.

Exhibit A

Unless Ryan turns elite and puts the team on his back we are fcked. We have NO PASS RUSH!

Exhibit B

Did anyone see our depth? Mcclain=garbage, Owens=garbage, Franks=garbage. The only one who looked decent was Darrin Walls and we cut him. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exhibit C

Im actually crying.LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!