What's Wrong With Some Of You?

Gibson's Finest

Grimes was put on IR today and a good amount of you act like our season is done (especially this idiot Karst). Players are injured every year and teams such as Green Bay overcome them to win championships. I'm not saying we'll win a championship, but what this does is show what kind of organization we have hear. I'm not telling you all anything new, we all know (hopefully) that we're 1 game into the season and this injury to Grimes doesn't mean we should pack it in. I for one realize that yes, this is a message board and we're all entitled to our opinions, but some of you really like to overreact (yes... I overreacted to a comment so I'm also guilty). To sit there and say that TD isn't doing anything about the situation is dumb. He's well aware of what's going on. Why should we sign someone when we've drafted players that are meant to backup Grimes or anyone else for situations like this?? There's a lot of great posters that know what they're talking about, at the same time, there's a lot of you that think this is a game of Madden

For my comment I made in another a topic I believe was started by Karst, I apologize for calling you a coon and to the rest of you. I was out of line. Thats not the type of person i am but I still think you're an idiot for that post you started about TD not doing anything about the Grimes injury situation

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Grimes was put on IR today and a good amount of you act like our season is done (especially this idiot Karst). Players are injured every year and teams such as Green Bay overcome them to win championships. I'm not saying we'll win a championship, but what this does is show what kind of organization we have hear. I'm not telling you all anything new, we all know (hopefully) that we're 1 game into the season and this injury to Grimes doesn't mean we should pack it in. I for one realize that yes, this is a message board and we're all entitled to our opinions, but some of you really like to overreact (yes... I overreacted to a comment so I'm also guilty). To sit there and say that TD isn't doing anything about the situation is dumb. He's well aware of what's going on. Why should we sign someone when we've drafted players that are meant to backup Grimes or anyone else for situations like this?? There's a lot of great posters that know what they're talking about, at the same time, there's a lot of you that think this is a game of Madden

For my comment I made in another a topic I believe was started by Karst, I apologize for calling you a coon and to the rest of you. I was out of line. Thats not the type of person i am but I still think you're an idiot for that post you started about TD not doing anything about the Grimes injury situation

That's a rough word man, but of course I forgive you for it. Man, I have to say this and I'll be honest...losing Grimes was big and we STILL are not any other team. We are still the Falcons and guys will get upset when a good player goes down.

Grimes is my fave player, and now I won't get to watch him play. It sucks, and I'm not gonna lie and say I'm not upset about the loss. We're a weaker team without him. We're still a contender, but we're not as strong a contender as we were yesterday.

I'd also like to lie and say I've never said stupid ish in anger, but I'm not gonna do that either.

I think if the FO goes out and signs someone immediately, it sends a message to our players AND our fan base that it has no confidence in our backups to be able to step up. Also sends a message to our opponent that they should pick on the new player as the player clearly isn't up to speed with the playbook. The injury had me quite upset when I saw it on my Twitter feed. The slogan "Rise Up" holds more meaning now more than ever. Just my opinion

KOG is spot on. When you go from the excitement of a new season with 2 pro bowl caliber corners, and then you face the let down of one going down for the season; fans are gonna be upset! Myself included, it hurts our D, it hurts our depth, it hurts our psyche and I wish Grimes a full recovery. Hope we see him as a Falcon again, but just don't think we will.

There are a lot of forgiving folks around here. I am not one. You guys have not seen me pissed off before. I don't fight for this type of shlt everyday just to have some azzhat get away with it like its "okay". Maybe I missed it but I want an apology.

Nah, I forgive him. That's all I'm going to say about it right now. I know someone reported it, so I don't need to hold it on me.

Nah, I forgive him. That's all I'm going to say about it right now. I know someone reported it, so I don't need to hold it on me.

Really think you'll get an apology that means anything? Let that crap go. Lord knows he'll be gone as soon as a mod reads the boards.

My Irish blood boils. I have always had that stereotype if we wanna make fun of people. My cyber rage is full on.... I know its stupid. I cant help it for this ****.