The Falcons Will Dominate The Broncos

Vicious

I want ATL to win Monday night. National TV, Peyton Manning, etc,,,etc.

The Falcons are capable of winning the game. But I have to make allowances for Manning. This guy is obviously not your average QB. He studies minute details of the game and of each opponent. He won with an IND team that was otherwise weak. In DEN, he has some better players.

Think of what DEN would be like if Manning was unable to play and they took the field with Osweiler - seriously...

I expect a good game, and I think a close game.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CAN WE DELETE THIS JINX THREAD

Grow a sack! Have some faith in your team! There's too much of that "Same Old Falcons" mentality around here. News flash: This isn't the same old Falcons I grew up watching. They are a legit contender now, and we should praise them. There's too many Chicken Little's around here.

.... Usually Ryan is good for at least 1 pick, which he has avoided this year, hes been pretty consistent with the int....

Really? had 8 games last year without a pick, has never thrown 16 INTs in a season, which he'd have to do for a pick a game.

Hasn't thrown a pick in 5 regular season games, only one game with picks in the last 8.

As far as the game, the Broncos had crowd noise on their side for their D, won't be the case here. Crowd noise won't bother Peyton- might some of his teammates.

If the team plays as well as they did in KC [ defense in the second half], they certainly can blowout the Broncos. If they can get Peyton off his spot, they've got a good chance to win.

Looking forward to this game, might try to snag a nosebleed seat.

To me this is one of those games you say we will stop the run on the way to the QB. Sid will be active for this one. Look for Nolan to be very creative with him. The Broncos will see a new wrinkle and if we get then to take a little while to adjust that may be all we need if our O continues to play at a high level.

Nolan understands Manning is the smartest QB in the nfl. The king of check downs, no huddle, and taking what the D gives him. He looks to be the same guy he has always been.

So how do we gameplan? Do we go with a blitz frenzied, man to man approach or more of a soft zone? There's plenty of film of Manning disecting both.

The key on D will be not to show our hand at the LOS. Manning loves to get his reads by using his cadence and voice inflection. As happens so often, when Manning shouts that hard count, defensive players jump forward toward the LOS and show their hand. Manning audibles and finds the open gap and executes like a master when this happens.

Is it possible to be disciplined enough to not show our hand? Nolan is one of the very best. So is **** LeBeau for the Steelers. I think the Falcons have the better recievers. This will come down to playing with confidence! Confidence! Not like the NYG game where we were playing not to lose. Our corners MUST come out brimming with confidence that they can defend the pass! If we show any sense of doubt or fear then it will be an evening of listening to the announcers drone on about this heart warming manning/broncos/elway storyline (vomit).

This is our dome and it's up to us to make this about our coming out party not about the two biggest egos in the game... elway and manning... Bring it!!

Really? had 8 games last year without a pick, has never thrown 16 INTs in a season, which he'd have to do for a pick a game.

Hasn't thrown a pick in 5 regular season games, only one game with picks in the last 8.

As far as the game, the Broncos had crowd noise on their side for their D, won't be the case here. Crowd noise won't bother Peyton- might some of his teammates.

If the team plays as well as they did in KC [ defense in the second half], they certainly can blowout the Broncos. If they can get Peyton off his spot, they've got a good chance to win.

Looking forward to this game, might try to snag a nosebleed seat.

Im glad you said this. Saved me some time.