Vicious

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two matchups that will decide the outcome of this game:

- Our OL vs. The Broncos Pass Rush

- Nolan vs. Manning

If we win both of those matchups, we'll surely win this game. Manning is on fire right now...he looks like he hasn't lost a step and it'll be interesting to see how Nolan tries to stifle him. The Steelers got to Manning a couple of times, so hopefully Nolan pulls the tape and draws up some formations to produce the same type of result. I am afraid of Manning's no-huddle though...if Fox gives Manning the keys in this game, it may be a long night for the defense. Our OL protected Ryan pretty much the entire game against the Chiefs...if they can contain Dumervil, our offense will definately put up the points.

I was about to say that this looked like a ridiculous thread, that it until I saw the other threads tonight.

A win at home is reasonable to anticipate. Saying we'll dominate them seems like this weeks version of the same topic that has appeared every single week on this board since it existed.

I was about to say that this looked like a ridiculous thread, that it until I saw the other threads tonight.

A win at home is reasonable to anticipate. Saying we'll dominate them seems like this weeks version of the same topic that has appeared every single week on this board since it existed.

Yea man .. I tried to take the "dominate" word out of the context.

Von Miller

Do we have an answer for that? Coverage between Bailey and Porter. Easy huh? Oh yeah...Manning vs our pass rush and picking on Robinson...

This is a fight that I'm going to watch, but with a towel cause I'm going to be sweating like crazy.

Sam Baker will make Von Miller his prison *****.

Okay, I can't type that with a straight face.

I don't know who to take seriously anymore. It might be my fault though. FML

"Dominate" is a loaded word and fun to play with. I don't think we'll destroy, dominate, or decimate Peyton Manning unless (Heaven forbid) he gets injured.

I do think this game is winnable, and I do think we're evenly matched. It should be a great one.

Im not sold on the scores, I can see us putting up at least 35, but come on, Denver will put up more than 2 TD's. I see it close, 31-28. You know were gonna stall at goal line at least once. We cant be perfect forever. Usually Ryan is good for at least 1 pick, which he has avoided this year, hes been pretty consistent with the int. I can see him throw 3 tds, 300 yards and 1 int. Manning will have around the same. I see it coming down to our run game. Broncos are going to be a run first team, and our run D needs to get better up front, and our tackling needs to get better. If Turner can break one (which I have a track record of doubting) we will be alright. Its gonna be a good game. One in which I wont be sad if we lose. This is a good team we are going against. With that being said, Im excited for Monday night.

We should dominate this game if Turner can contribute. Our offensive line played great against KC but I don't want them in just plain protection against Miller and Elvis. On Defense we're gonna have to bring some pressure up the middle. If Jerry and Babs bring pressure and get in Mannings face we win.

Dominate may be too strong of a word to use, considering the opponent. What can I say, though, I'm feeling confident after seeing the first game. That wasn't just any old win. That was a changing of the tide. Ryan played lights out in a road opener on a grass field in a loud stadium. Now, he's got an extra day to prepare for a potential shootout in the Dome, where the Falcons have played lights out 90% of the time.....I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it. I fully believe the D is going to feed off of the crowd, and Nolan is going to have them ready for this battle. I guess you could say I'm over enthusiastic, but I say that's better than having a defeatist attitude when the odds are in our favor.