HOW TO SOLVE CB SITUATION  

81 members have voted

1. 1. HOW ARE WE GONNA FIX THIS

• DUNTA ON OUTSIDE AN OWENS/FRANKS IN
    • OWENS/FRANKS ON THE OUTSIDE AN DUNTA IN
    • TRADE FOR A CORNER
    • SIGN A FA
    • OTHER IF YOU CHOOSE THIS PLEASE SAY WHY

Losing your top corner hurts but I really not worried about it. This team has been about proving people wrong for awhile and I don't see it changing. i definatley hope we don't trade because they're always so lopsided and they don't workout and just cost. I think Nolan will keep it as is and put in Owens where Grimes would be and work with him over the season who knows he might excell he's no Grimes but if i were him that's what i would do and whoever replaces him will have trouble so we might wanna give him extra safety help it is a team sport and while one man doesn't make the team but he does make a difference so I hope Smitty and Nolan work on this hard.

I feel like the best course of action is to give Nolan a week or 2 to get creative with what we have currently. This also gives Owens, Franks, etc. an opportunity to shows something. If they don't step it up in a situation like this they are likely gone at the end of the year anyhow.

If after a week or two it still seems like the guys we already have won't cut it, I fully expect TD to trade a 3rd rounder (or later) for a quality player who still has some years left.

Edited by k-train

I say, we look for a wiley old vet that still has knees to shore things up.

Here is one list.

Not sure how up to date it is.

I looked at Lito Sheppard and it showed no injury history.

(probably wrong)

Philip Buchanon on the other hand showed Knee and Neck (2011)

http://www.kffl.com/static/nfl/features/freeagents/fa.php?option=DB&y=2012

I'd bring ol' Lito in for a look

The only realistic fix in FA right now that pulls a Foxworth. Trade is not worth it in the long run. I'm guess we let Nolan figure it out and raft a CB inthe early rounds next year.

Foxworth has played in 2 games since the 2009 season. I don't think he is a fix. I think we keep what we got. Probably bring back Walls, or someone familiar with Nolan's system.