Espn Total Qbr

Falconsfan567

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe...but I doubt it. I think Lurrie would make the Reid change first...and the new guy would be the one to say goodbye to Vick

Its hard for me to think of the Eagles without Reid. Who would take his place? I guess his tenure is 90s Bravesque. Its so early I feel like an idiot even thinking of this.

Its hard for me to think of the Eagles without Reid. Who would take his place? I guess his tenure is 90s Bravesque. Its so early I feel like an idiot even thinking of this.

Agree...let's wait and see how the season plays out. There's a ton I love about him...and a ton I'm frustrated with...

I noticed they changed a few things this year so checked the all time best games. The only 100 rating is Charlie Batch.

12/17 186 10.9 3 2

5 26 (rushing)

Does that look like a perfect game to you?

Jamarcus has the 10th best, Ryan hits the list at 28 and 29. Vs KC is currently 35th best all time. At least the Jamarcus one looks legit.

10/11 152 13.8 1 0

3 3

Of course this was a blowout and they say you get more points in close games and comebacks.

It looks nice, but in the end the secrecy makes me wonder.

Sounds interesting. Where did you get the list of the all time best games?

Im pretty sure 567 posted the math way back when.

Nope. That's the one thing ESPN won't post anywhere. I've tried hard to find it because I would love to know the math myself.

I just posted this to post it. Go back and look at the OP. All I posted was the top 5 QB's listed and the link. I didn't post anything else. Not one word about Ryan being an "elite" QB because he was ranked 1st. None of that kind of crap.

Awesome post! I approve this message.

I agree it's just ESPN flexing their muscles, but at least there is a difference in the systems. The traditional formula isn't a 'QB' rating...it's a barometer of passing efficiency only. It factors in nothing about rushing yards or situational play....

After 2 weeks Matt Ryan ranks 1st in the NFL in Total QBR.

1. Matt Ryan 94.2

2. Robert Griffin III - 83.2

3. Andrew Luck - 81.9

4. Alex Smith - 81.9

5. Mark Sanchez - 78.7

Linkage

So after two weeks we have Ryan, 2 rookies, Smith and Sanchez in the top 5? Cool

all five are better than Brees, Rodgers, and Brady right? good to know.

Edited by Atl/0

So after two weeks we have Ryan, 2 rookies, Smith and Sanchez in the top 5? Cool

Who said they were better than the big three? They have had a better 2 weeks than the big 3 to start the season.

I'm just excited to see Ryan doing so well and want to see it continue. He has more TDs and fewer INTs than any other QB in the league right now; that's a fun stat even if it is only 2 weeks into the year.

After 2 weeks every QB rating of any type has Ryan as the best QB right now in the league.

That is something as a Falcons fan to be happy about, you show off how much of an asshat you are by scoffing at it.

Who said they were better than the big three? They have had a better 2 weeks than the big 3 to start the season.

I'm just excited to see Ryan doing so well and want to see it continue. He has more TDs and fewer INTs than any other QB in the league right now; that's a fun stat even if it is only 2 weeks into the year.

I don't know duff man, pauli, 567...

Let's hope it continues but I am not as naive to run with numbers when we are not even halfway through the season.

After 2 weeks every QB rating of any type has Ryan as the best QB right now in the league.

That is something as a Falcons fan to be happy about, you show off how much of an asshat you are by scoffing at it.

That's nice but does that make him better than those that have struggled thats what I'm getting at.

Has he had the best two weeks of the season? sure

Is he the best quarterback in the league? No

You getting angry for pointing it out says more about you having no common sense than it does about me who sees the forest from the trees.

I don't know duff man, pauli, 567...

Let's hope it continues but I am not as naive to run with numbers when we are not even halfway through the season.

Serious question here, not trying to spark an argument (though I guess it might :( ).. If Ryan was at the bottom of the QBR, Passer Rating, etc ratings for the first two weeks.. would you be pointing that out? Just curious.

Serious question here, not trying to spark an argument (though I guess it might sad.png ).. If Ryan was at the bottom of the QBR, Passer Rating, etc ratings for the first two weeks.. would you be pointing that out? Just curious.

Na he'd just be joining his friends in the hater aide brigade. Ryan doing well actually seems to hurt these people for some strange reason.

Serious question here, not trying to spark an argument (though I guess it might sad.png ).. If Ryan was at the bottom of the QBR, Passer Rating, etc ratings for the first two weeks.. would you be pointing that out? Just curious.

Not really and you know why? Because it is week ******* 2