Espn Total Qbr

Falconsfan567

I would guess that if you added in fumbles, he has probably had lots of 3-4 turnover games. Still, his talent allows him to overcome that. Sometimes anyways. He still has a job because the undeniable upside is there and plain to see, but he keeps his job in spite of the equally undeniable downside, also plain to see.

I would bet he hasn't had 4 games in his career with 4 turnovers. I understand he is inconsistent, but you must not have watched the Eagles game on Sunday. It was rookie mistake after rookie mistake.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many times did he throw it 50+ times in Atlanta? Wait, let me look that up....none, in 74 games with Atlanta, threw it 40 or more times 3 times.

Pretty sure Vick averaged more than a TO a game in Atlanta, and had a negative TD to TO ratio.

Topic: Michael Vick

#1 stan: falcondiae

You can count on him to be here in 5,4,3,2,1...

You sure love you some Ookie.

I would bet he hasn't had 4 games in his career with 4 turnovers. I understand he is inconsistent, but you must not have watched the Eagles game on Sunday. It was rookie mistake after rookie mistake.

You are right, a quick look found just two games with 4 turnovers. Now, I did find games where he had 1+ Int and 2+ fumbles, but typically he only lost 1 of the fumbles. Against us last year, for example, he had 3 fumbles but they held onto one of them.

Topic: Michael Vick

#1 stan: falcondiae

You can count on him to be here in 5,4,3,2,1...

You sure love you some Ookie.

I'm not the one who has twice as many posts as everybody else in Ryan threads, always tearing down the QB of his "team".

This is not a Vick thread, and I didn't start the Vick talk, just added my 2 cents worth. None of it is inaccurate this time either.

Tell you what, taking out the recent thread where I proved conclusively that Ryan was a better QB against winning teams, on deep throws and most every important stat about QBing as a falcon, go back and find the last time I talked about Vick.

Loved him as a Falcon, although I got as frustrated as anyone about the continual stupid plays he made- more than a TO a game, negative TD to TO ratio- was really angry when he got indicted, got over it, loved to mess with the trolls. Got bored with that after awhile.

Talked about him a little more lately- just had to correct you when you said Vick was better against winning teams, because you were just completely wrong about that.

I'm not the one who has twice as many posts as everybody else in Ryan threads, always tearing down the QB of his "team".

This is not a Vick thread, and I didn't start the Vick talk, just added my 2 cents worth. None of it is inaccurate this time either.

Tell you what, taking out the recent thread where I proved conclusively that Ryan was a better QB against winning teams, on deep throws and most every important stat about QBing as a falcon, go back and find the last time I talked about Vick.

Loved him as a Falcon, although I got as frustrated as anyone about the continual stupid plays he made- more than a TO a game, negative TD to TO ratio- was really angry when he got indicted, got over it, loved to mess with the trolls. Got bored with that after awhile.

Talked about him a little more lately- just had to correct you when you said Vick was better against winning teams, because you were just completely wrong about that.

Did you notice, Matt Ryan plays for the Falcons. Ookie doesn't but you still love you some Ookie.

Vick played in 74 games as a falcon, had 52 INTs and lost 27 fumbles, that's 74 to 79, should have said barely 1:1 TD to TO ratio 92:79

OK.

I don't think the fact the guy turned the ball over more than once a game really means anything, but I will admit that 92 TDs is not very many TDs for that amount of games.

While I can appreciate your condescention, I'll whine as much as I want.

I really just wanted somebody to tell me exactly how the stat is calculated so we can have an educated conversation. Can anyone find the exact calculation?

I wasnt singling you out, I just don't know why it's so controversial. I've heard nothing but bitching about QBR since it came out. I appreciate what they are trying to do.

I wasnt singling you out, I just don't know why it's so controversial. I've heard nothing but bitching about QBR since it came out. I appreciate what they are trying to do.

OK fair enough. I was the only one ripping it so I just figured it was directed at me lol. My main point was I don't find any statistical analysis interesting if I don't know how it was determined.

Did you notice, Matt Ryan plays for the Falcons. Ookie doesn't but you still love you some Ookie.

Where did I say anything positive about Vick? Anybody who reads my posts and thinks I'm anything but a Falcons/Ryan fan is just not paying attention.

It's so funny how bent out of shape people get when it comes to Vick. Hasn't taken a snap for the Falcons in 6 years, and the Falcons have had thier best string of success in history since then, but he still gets people ornery.

I'm not upset at all, though I do feel for McMVP, a true football fan stuck with a frustratingly inconsistent QB.

I'm not upset at all, though I do feel for McMVP, a true football fan stuck with a frustratingly inconsistent QB.

Appreciate the concern :lol:

But don't worry about me...I've been here since Jaworski...and will be here long after Vick. I really like the young kid Foles...

Appreciate the concern laugh.png

But don't worry about me...I've been here since Jaworski...and will be here long after Vick. I really like the young kid Foles...

Can we freakin clone you man?

Make your persona a disease and drop you off on Bourbon St.

You make it really hard for me to dislike the Iggles like I so deeply do.