Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Espn Total Qbr

406 posts in this topic

I've been saying it was crap for weeks now even when he was leading it. But ok.

Didn't you start this whole thread by saying Ryan was the best QB in the league, offering this "crap" as the proof?

Didn't you start this whole thread by saying Ryan was the best QB in the league, offering this "crap" as the proof?

Yes I started this thread. But if you go back and look at the OP all I did was post the top 5. I didn't say that because he was #1 in this stat after game 1 that it was "proof" that he was the best QB in the NFL. I never said that in all the many posts in this thread. I did though think this was a good stat. But that was before it was pointed out to me about the Charlie Batch game where he was credited with a 100. Then that opened my eyes and I started doing my own research on this stat and discovered how flawed this stat is.

Yes I started this thread. But if you go back and look at the OP all I did was post the top 5. I didn't say that because he was #1 in this stat after game 1 that it was "proof" that he was the best QB in the NFL. I never said that in all the many posts in this thread. I did though think this was a good stat. But that was before it was pointed out to me about the Charlie Batch game where he was credited with a 100. Then that opened my eyes and I started doing my own research on this stat and discovered how flawed this stat is.

The Tebow-Rodgers comparison is usually the one that trivializes QBR.