So Whos Available

ya_boi_j

If they are going to make a move, I wouldn't be against a trade for someone who can come in a really make a difference.

I still CANNOT believe we didn't look into Tracy Porter when he was a FA.

-- Not basing this off of his performance last night against Steelers.

I have liked him, as painful as it is to say, for a long time.

The guy can flat out play.

Mike Jenkins would be a good pick up!

The guy has skill and a ton of upside, but has a BIG attitude problem and it was obvious he couldn't learn the defense Weeks into the season.

Although it's tempting, I wouldn't want him on my team.

Plus, just as a rule of thumb, Cowboy trash is the worst kind of all..

I wouldn't be all that upset with a pickup like this.

He is older, but a decent fill-in CB.

He's been in a complex system and can probably learn on the fly.

Yeah Bryant McFadden is no joke, his speed may be a question however... I still feel like the best idea is to sign a youngin maybe a rookie who's coachable, draft another after-3rd round pick who is no less than 5'11" who is also coachable, and groom them into a better replacement, the era of taking veterans who have little gas left in their tanks must end.

Yeah Bryant McFadden is no joke, his speed may be a question however... I still feel like the best idea is to sign a youngin maybe a rookie who's coachable, draft another after-3rd round pick who is no less than 5'11" who is also coachable, and groom them into a better replacement, the era of taking veterans who have little gas left in their tanks must end.

Totally agree.

No, the sky isn't falling, but if history has taught us anything, being passive through a loss like this will hamstring us down the line.

If our pass-rush was even slightly consistent, I would agree with you.

Were not going to be able to pick up a CB in FA that will even be considered to start much less take over for Grimes. And trading would be stupid since you would have to teach the new guy your system and he more than likely wouldn't really contribute this year either.

Grimes isn't replaceable right now but the thing is we don't have to replace him. We will make it!