Del Rio Vs Air Koetter

LVfalconfan

Does del Rio have an advantage over koetter? I think **** know what his tendencies are and have an understanding of what he likes to do. I see this being a huge problem..........except one little thing. He can't cover JULIO. When Julio tries to cross the boarder he don't get stopped...wait I mean goal line smile.png

Julio is a beast but I have a feeling Champ Bailey is still going to show up Monday Night and give it a shot.

Julio is a beast but I have a feeling Champ Bailey is still going to show up Monday Night and give it a shot.

I agree. But he won't be on him all game. Tracy Porter had a good game last night but Roddy has always eaten his lunch. I see Julio doing the same. Also, their safeties and nickel are only mediocre. This will be another passing game. Hopefully Baker is ready. I'm rooting for him.

Does del Rio have an advantage over koetter? I think **** know what his tendencies are and have an understanding of what he likes to do. I see this being a huge problem..........except one little thing. He can't cover JULIO. When Julio tries to cross the boarder he don't get stopped...wait I mean goal line :)

Denver poses some interesting match up problems for both teams.

We have Julio and they have Thomas. Both are big fast WRs but I think Julio is better.

Both teams have a good group of corners... Should be an interesting game.

You also have to consider that Del Rio saw Koetter calling plays with Gabbert (or Garrard) at QB with MJD and piss poor WRs. He hasn't seen Koetter calls plays with 2 elite WRs and a HOF TE.

Which....the main point is.......the players usually decide the games....not the coaches.