Our Offense Actually Looked "coordinated"

dirteebirdee

Crossing routes, screens, bunch formations... who knew that those things could actually be effective? Koetter needed a QB like Ryan for his offense to shine. Blaine Gabbert needed a Coordinator like MM for him to be effective... Koetter stuff was too complicated for him, MM with his elementary school offense is a perfect match.

That actually wasn't a screen just a heads up play by Palmer to release from his block and give Ryan a option. I first though it was too but whatever play they tried to run was covered well and Ryan improvised..

I actually dont think it was improvised 100%, i could be wrong but i know koetter likes to have his tight ends/running backs leak out if they're intially in to pass protect that way instead of a stationary checkdown option you have a man receiving the ball in space,see also his pick screens in contrast to Mularkey stationary throw Roddy White the ball behind the LOS Vairiety. This is what i like about koetter it's not just the shift in style or playcalling or those larger things,it's the little things and attention to detail in getting players in a position to be able to make plays that mularkey lacked.