H Evans And D Sharper

Shredman

Last season they were talking about the NFCS teams and Evans said 'Let me make this clear, I hate the Atlanta Falcons'

There is no such thing as an unbiased opinion from this guy regarding Atlanta, PERIOD!

This is the same guy that blasted Dallas all offseason for going with Carr over Finnegan. I dont see where you could go wrong with either. However Id rather have Carr than Finnegan.

So would i. Finnegan is a punk.

Exactly why I didnt get whey Evan and Faulk killed the Cowboys on the decision. Garrett has built this team on team leaders and character. Its no wonder we didnt want Finnegan. Besides, Carr is younger and fits our system better.

Finn is a better player IMO, but Carr was the better option. Hope that makes sense.

It makes perfect sense. Finnegan wasnt the type of guy we wanted on the roster, but he is the better CB right now. I think Carr can reach that level one day though. Even if he doesnt, with the addition of Claiborne they will make a solid pair. Id much rather Carr mentor Claiborne than Finnegan.

the OLINE GUY is new. He has to work his way in. Watch what im telling you. His story lines will be written for him soon enough.

Mayock does the draft. Completely different scenario. Charles davis should be the MAIN GUY but he also isnt on a lot and does more college than pros

I think Mayock will be doing Thursday night games this year.

easy chopper, Thug does not mean Black

Thug - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thug

Thug may refer to: People. Thug, a common criminal, who treats others violently and roughly, often for hire;

• 2 weeks later...

ok

i just dont see how Lindsay and Darren work with this guys

he just told Sharper to shut the he77 up lol

and you could tell it was not in jest...

Now hes picking the Falcons

so this is not an agenda thing

the dude is a Dik

someone needs to kick his azz

i am serious

he needs his azz whipped

he talks to ppl like they are dogs, he acts like no1 knows anything but him, he steps on everything anyone says....

I truly feel bad for anyone that has to work with this guy

who the he77 does he think he is ????

dude

you were a Full Back

and not a very good 1

you could not cut in the NFL so now you take it out on PPL just trying to do Their Jobs

I would love to see him tell someone like J Harrison or H Dahl to shut the he77 up on National TV lol

the world would see H Evans take a Beating lol

ok

i just dont see how Lindsay and Darren work with this guys

he just told Sharper to shut the he77 up lol

and you could tell it was not in jest...

Now hes picking the Falcons

so this is not an agenda thing

the dude is a Dik

someone needs to kick his azz

i am serious

he needs his azz whipped

he talks to ppl like they are dogs, he acts like no1 knows anything but him, he steps on everything anyone says....

I truly feel bad for anyone that has to work with this guy

who the he77 does he think he is ????

dude

you were a Full Back

and not a very good 1

you could not cut in the NFL so now you take it out on PPL just trying to do Their Jobs

I would love to see him tell someone like J Harrison or H Dahl to shut the he77 up on National TV lol

the world would see H Evans take a Beating lol

Hes an Auburn product, what did you expect, :D