Congrats On The Win

McMVP

Nice opening week for you guys...you have to feel good about the offense under this new coach. Julio is the real deal...and Ryan played very well.

I had the Bucs beating Carolina...the Saints beating Wash (though I'm not as shocked as most by that result), and I actually had KC beating the Falcons in a close one (even though I did pick Atl to win the NFCS)...

You have to feel about as confident with Vick as we did every Sunday morning when he was a Falcon. Good thing that defense showed up for the green birds.

How many games like this until he gets yanked for Foles(?) you think?

I still say once Vick got that money again he stopped trying to get better (aka played like when he got payed by Blank)

Your game aside, thanks for the props.

Nice opening week for you guys...you have to feel good about the offense under this new coach. Julio is the real deal...and Ryan played very well. I had the Bucs beating Carolina...the Saints beating Wash (though I'm not as shocked as most by that result), and I actually had KC beating the Falcons in a close one (even though I did pick Atl to win the NFCS)...

Thanks.

You probably know this but you need to get the ball to McCoy more.

You have to feel about as confident with Vick as we did every Sunday morning when he was a Falcon. Good thing that defense showed up for the green birds.

I still say once Vick got that money again he stopped trying to get better (aka played like when he got payed by Blank)

Good question...not sure. Reid is on the hot seat. If they fail to make the playoffs, he will lose his job (unless there are very serious major injuries to account for it). So he's in a tough spot.

I'm all for Foles to begin sooner rather than later...but at the same time, he's a rookie and an argument can be made that its not the best choice at this time. I really like that kid...but we'll see...

I don't think it's Vick's lack of study or preparation, at this point, as much as it is him just being who he is. Inconsistent...injury prone.

He's a 10 year vet now...no excuses for games like yesterday. He did come through at the end of each half...but he was also the reason why he had to come through.

Thanks.

You probably know this but you need to get the ball to McCoy more.

Yes...he got it quite a bit yesterday. He probably had another 30 or so yards that were called back on penalties...eagles had 100+ yards of penalty yardage on top of their 5 turnovers...

Nice opening week for you guys...you have to feel good about the offense under this new coach. Julio is the real deal...and Ryan played very well.

I had the Bucs beating Carolina...the Saints beating Wash (though I'm not as shocked as most by that result), and I actually had KC beating the Falcons in a close one (even though I did pick Atl to win the NFCS)...

Thanks man!

I bet you guys were freaking out yesterday. I would of been.

I don't think you'll ever see Vick get yanked by Reid. Even when he is not playing well, he can still give you something like what he did at the end of their game yesterday. And when Vick is on (which let's be honest, is alot), he can put a lot of points on the board with all of those weapons.

Another thing about Vick, is he is finally a mature QB who is appreciative of his new found leadership role and he is a better QB then when he was here, but he is not as fast as he once was, and he's trying very hard to be the passer instead of the runner, which may or may not be his thing. He needs to stay healthy, then you need to give him another season and maybe we'll see more complete games were his thinking is on par with his arm and speed, however that window is starting to close.

Good question...not sure. Reid is on the hot seat. If they fail to make the playoffs, he will lose his job (unless there are very serious major injuries to account for it). So he's in a tough spot.

I'm all for Foles to begin sooner rather than later...but at the same time, he's a rookie and an argument can be made that its not the best choice at this time. I really like that kid...but we'll see...

I don't think it's Vick's lack of study or preparation, at this point, as much as it is him just being who he is. Inconsistent...injury prone.

He's a 10 year vet now...no excuses for games like yesterday. He did come through at the end of each half...but he was also the reason why he had to come through.

Thanks for the props and I think your eval of Vick is spot own. He has been nothing but professional while in Philly. I think injuries has something to do with it. When he was young and invinceable I think he relished the opportunities to shine. Healed faster too Now a little older, wiser and taking more time to heal I'm sure he wants more from his team mates.

Thanks man!

I bet you guys were freaking out yesterday. I would of been.

Not freaking out actually...I fully expected that sort of game (maybe not the way it went...but close). Reid was 6-7 in opener games going in... So be got to .500 with a TD pass in the final minute...

His teams are 'never' full-gear in September...never have been. He wants them to be (now at least)...but he's always been a HC that wants them to progress and peak towards the end of the season.

The problem with that is they have dug themselves some holes along the way. Hard to dig out of some of them..last year is an example. I could tell Reid wanted them to start strong this year. They didn't. They got the win, but they didn't start strong...on offense I mean.

Defense looked terrific...but it was the Browns...

Another thing about Vick, is he is finally a mature QB who is appreciative of his new found leadership role and he is a better QB then when he was here, but he is not as fast as he once was, and he's trying very hard to be the passer instead of the runner, which may or may not be his thing. He needs to stay healthy, then you need to give him another season and maybe we'll see more complete games were his thinking is on par with his arm and speed, however that window is starting to close.

I don't want to see another season of Vick....unless he proves me wrong this year....which I really hope he does.

Otherwise...it's time to move on...

I don't want to see another season of Vick....unless he proves me wrong this year....which I really hope he does.

Otherwise...it's time to move on...

My roommate is a huge Eagles fan; we were watching the Eagles and the Falcons games on two TVs in the same room yesterday. He's really hoping you all move on to Foles next season.

That being said, it was nice to see Vick bring you all back at the end of the game and kind of redeem himself from all of those interceptions. Your defense was lights out yesterday... the Browns looked hapless. I wasn't honestly worried about all of your turnovers because they couldn't move the ball at all.

My roommate is a huge Eagles fan; we were watching the Eagles and the Falcons games on two TVs in the same room yesterday. He's really hoping you all move on to Foles next season.

That being said, it was nice to see Vick bring you all back at the end of the game and kind of redeem himself from all of those interceptions. Your defense was lights out yesterday... the Browns looked hapless. I wasn't honestly worried about all of your turnovers because they couldn't move the ball at all.

Agreed...it was a strange game to watch. A room QB vs a good defense. A vet QB ( who had just 11 snaps in preseason) going against a pretty good D...that ranked high last year.

I was impressed with our D...but how impressed remains to be seen. Rookie QB...rookie RB.

I will only say one positive, overall, about the game yesterday...that was just the sort of game they would've lost in recent years...but they found a way to win anyway. There's something to be said for that...and it's something the team can build upon...