Bucs.... Good Game. Reminded Me Of Some Of Our Older Games.

Big Bubba

Bucs defense came to play and for the most part, those guys, most of them, were extremely aware at all times.

Best play of the game................ was probably the 2nd int... I'm not a homer, it was a great move by the Bucs to box SS89 in, so he couldn't get to where the ball was.

I wish the Panthers defense started off hot, like the Bucs defense did. Panthers D didn't get anything really going until after half time.

Also..... do you see now why most Panther fans favor Stewart to Dwill? Dwill looked weak out there. Against an aggressive defense, Dwill basically just shuts down.

Edit: Martin is a tough little S.o.B.. he got pounded on during this game, an kept on going like it was nothing.

Edited by pox 08

Bucs defense came to play and for the most part, those guys, most of them, were extremely aware at all times.

Best play of the game................ was probably the 2nd int... I'm not a homer, it was a great move by the Bucs to box SS89 in, so he couldn't get to where the ball was.

I wish the Panthers defense started off hot, like the Bucs defense did. Panthers D didn't get anything really going until after half time.

Also..... do you see now why most Panther fans favor Stewart to Dwill? Dwill looked weak out there. Against an aggressive defense, Dwill basically just shuts down.

Edit: Martin is a tough little S.o.B.. he got pounded on during this game, an kept on going like it was nothing.

I didn't see much of the game but I was very surprised y'all couldn't score more than 10 points. But it was a div rival on the road and it is the NFL. Every team has plenty of talent and turnaround seasons are do-able quickly. Heck, Philly and Det almost lost to cellar-dwellers yesterday.

The problem with losing week 1 against TB is that your next 3 weeks are:

NO @ home

NYG @ home

@ Atl

Guest Negatorris

Saints

Giants

Falcons

Seahawks

Cowboys

Bears

Panthers should have won against the Bucs, because it'll be a while before they face another weak team.

POX, SERIOUSLY. WHAT IS UP WITH SUPERSCAM?

todd-haley-animated-gif.gif

LOL.... Keep implying the Bucs are a weak team. If their defense plays as aware as they did in week 1, they can and will stand toe to toe with any team in the league.

Then again, the same was true last year, their defense dominated the Falcons and Saints and then suddenly went down hill. Maybe this year they keep it going the entire season and make some very big splashes.

Bad calls from the refs, for both teams. The only one that kind of irked me, wasn't that important but, it was the play that was labeled a sack for an 8 yard loss, even though the replays showed it very clear, that Cam was never down, when he threw the ball at the feet of an eligible receiver.

LOL.... Keep implying the Bucs are a weak team. If their defense plays as aware as they did in week 1, they can and will stand toe to toe with any team in the league.

Then again, the same was true last year, their defense dominated the Falcons and Saints and then suddenly went down hill. Maybe this year they keep it going the entire season and make some very big splashes.

They HAVE to do that pox, simply in order to justify their own perceived superiority to all that is BUCS, Panthers or Saints. Notice it's only Falcon fans coming up with this nonsense.

Bad calls from the refs, for both teams. The only one that kind of irked me, wasn't that important but, it was the play that was labeled a sack for an 8 yard loss, even though the replays showed it very clear, that Cam was never down, when he threw the ball at the feet of an eligible receiver.

HE WAS IN THE GRASP!!!!!!!!!!!!!tongue.png

Come on man? Mr CD was still Mr. CD. He averaged less than 6 yards per pass and yet you still loss?

Next there will be a thread Mr CD > SuperScam!

They HAVE to do that pox, simply in order to justify their own perceived superiority to all that is BUCS, Panthers or Saints. Notice it's only Falcon fans coming up with this nonsense.

:P Bucs defense looked pretty fast out there. Their secondary is a lot faster than I thought it would be. Sucked that our Oline played as bad as they did. Not taking anything away from the Bucs, but I think one play, a split second after the ball was hiked, Cam had 8 defenders surrounding him.....with none of his Oline anywhere to be found.

Come on man? Mr CD was still Mr. CD. He averaged less than 6 yards per pass and yet you still loss?

laugh.png Because it's all about the qb?

Bucs defense played extremely well this game.

I say it again, if the Bucs defense plays as well and as aware vs the Saints/Falcons, as they did in week 1, there's a pretty good chance that the Bucs can win those games also.

Edited by pox 08

Because it's all about the qb?

I say it again, if the Bucs defense plays as well and as aware vs the Saints/Falcons, as they did in week 1, there's a pretty good chance that the Bucs can win those games also.

Did the buccies defense play well? Or was it that they played superScam's offense? Hmmm...

Because it's all about the qb?

Pox, You 're really gonna engage that putz? He's shown time and again how little he knows, and anything he posts is purely for effect.

Notice how right now it's mainly Falcon fans and Falcon homers like that dipstick that are posting. Most of your better, regulars here are simply either staying away or not engaging the goofballs.wink.png

Pox, You 're really gonna engage that putz? He's shown time and again how little he knows, and anything he posts is purely for effect.

Notice how right now it's mainly Falcon fans and Falcon homers like that dipstick that are posting. Most of your better, regulars here are simply either staying away or not engaging the goofballs.

He has to engage the truth. The truth is self-evident. Besides jb, after all your years of clown posts most of us RC regulars just brush you off as jb being jb, and we indulge your posts anyways!

He has to engage the truth. The truth is self-evident. Besides jb, after all your years of clown posts most of us RC regulars just brush you off as jb being jb, and we indulge your posts anyways!

You don't notice people doing that to you?

Guest Negatorris

laugh.png Because it's all about the qb?

Falcons/Saints Weapons > Panthers Weapons

Guest Negatorris

Dude, with all the Homer posts you lay down here, you may want to consider changing your username to ClitorisLopez.rolleyes.gif

How is the truth a homer post? The Bucs won't hold the Falcons under 21 points as long as we're healthy.

How does a fan of a team that finally won ONE game after losing 10 in a row get so cocky. And you say us Falcons fans are homers. Get over yourself. And you didn't even beat a GOOD team at that. I'm pretty sure by next week you'll be on here bitching at how bad your team is, and how much the fanbase sucks again. The Falcons are going to methodically stomp all over the Bucs this season en route to a sweep. Sig bet me since you're feeling so cocky.

How is the truth a homer post? The Bucs won't hold the Falcons under 21 points as long as we're healthy.

How does a fan of a team that finally won ONE game after losing 10 in a row get so cocky. And you say us Falcons fans are homers. Get over yourself. And you didn't even beat a GOOD team at that. I'm pretty sure by next week you'll be on here bitching at how bad your team is, and how much the fanbase sucks again. The Falcons are going to methodically stomp all over the Bucs this season en route to a sweep. Sig bet me since you're feeling so cocky.

How am I being cocky? Do you see me running around here saying we're going to beat anyone? The fact that you can't stand being called on your uncontrolled bias, is at issue here, Nothing else! It drives you Homers NUTS for someone not to bow down to a team that in their entire history have done absolutely NOTHING! Anymore, you can't even win a playoff game, and we're supposed to take bozos like you seriously? Child....PLEASE!!

As long as your healthy? So does this mean the Homers are playing the injury card as an excuse before you even play the game? Kid, Wake the **** up and smell the coffee, or better yet, take your nonsense back to TATF where they appreciate delusions such as yours.

Edited by jb 3.0

True or false the bucs have only 1 superbowl in 40+ years? The saints have a dirty trophy and you guys have the nerve to say your that much better than the falcons?

Dirty trophy? That's funny! Oh, and please spare me of all the reasons why you think it is, I think everyone here knows how you feel. Still funny though.

Edited by meezy0236

True or false the bucs have only 1 superbowl in 40+ years? The saints have a dirty trophy and you guys have the nerve to say your that much better than the falcons?

The BUCS are in their 36th season of play and won the Super Bowl 10 years ago, in their 26th season of play. The Saints won it 3 years ago, and while those that are jealous of them winning it claim it to be tarnished, the FACT still remains they WON it! Falcon fans are the only ones I see having a conniption about it.

When did the Falcons win their Lombardi Trophy? How many years have you all been in existence? Yeah, that's what I thought!

Like I said you've done NOTHING! Consequently you all (most here anyway) seem to suffer from a bad case of ***** Envy.

Like has been said here, there's absolutely nothing wrong with someone being encouraged or positive about their team......within reason. But to take it where many of you do after winning 1 game, that being the first game of the season, then following it up with the BUCS were lucky simply because Cam Newton's no good, is utterly asinine. I don't expect you, or any of the others here spouting such nonsense to see it. The important thing is....THE REST OF US DO.

Enjoy watching games in that alternate universe you Homers so enjoy wallowing in.laugh.png