So.....championships Are Won In September?

jb 3.0

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Falcon fans are hurt that I didn't pick them to win, yet maybe 1 on 1000 picked the BUCS to beat the panthers. How is it, in your minds you can deride any team you feel like but if someone says the Falcons aren't the greatest team to ever don an NFL uniform, they're complete idiots. Can you homer numbskulls, please explain this?

Later Girls. You ******* are so bad, you win a game and just because another NFCS team won a game, you still have to act like you've just won your 10th Lombardi in a row. You miserable pricks have done your best to turn this place into TATF. Congrats!

Somebody let me know when this forum gets back to some semblance of objectivity.....rolleyes.gif

Edited by jb 3.0

Falcon fans are hurt that I didn't pick them to win, yet maybe 1 on 1000 picked the BUCS to beat the panthers. How is it, in your minds you can deride any team you feel like but if someone says the Falcons aren't the greatest team to ever don an NFL uniform, they're complete idiots. Can you homer numbskulls, please explain this?

Several people picked the Bucs to beat the Panthers, if Carolina didn't get so much hype as a sleeper team it would have been just like any other matchup of two sub-.500 teams facing off week 1 of the following season in that most people wouldn't have a terribly strong opinion one way or the other. As far as the Falcons go, I don't see a lot of people forcibly injecting them into the conversation, if anything you're the one that keeps bringing them up when talking about your game. I'm simply pointing out in mentioning your predictions that you make plenty of homer picks, yourself, and you're the one that's coming on here talking about how our win was against some scrubs and you beat a real team week 1. Kansas City had a better record than Carolina last year without their best player.

Edited by Serge

Several people picked the Bucs to beat the Panthers, if Carolina didn't get so much hype as a sleeper team it would have been just like any other matchup of two sub-.500 teams facing off week 1 of the following season in that most people wouldn't have a terribly strong opinion one way or the other. As far as the Falcons go, I don't see a lot of people forcibly injecting them into the conversation, if anything you're the one that keeps bringing them up when talking about your game. I'm simply pointing out in mentioning your predictions that you make plenty of homer picks, yourself, and you're the one that's coming on here talking about how our win was against some scrubs and you beat a real team week 1. Kansas City had a better record than Carolina last year without their best player.

TBH, JB only picked the Chiefs to get under our(Falcons fans) skin. In the RC Pick-em Challenge, he picked Atlanta. So yeah, there's that.

TBH, JB only picked the Chiefs to get under our(Falcons fans) skin. In the RC Pick-em Challenge, he picked Atlanta. So yeah, there's that.

That being the case, he's the last person that needs to be bitching about rivals not appreciating what the Bucs did week 1 more. He went from trolling to complaining on this message board of all places that there was too much talk of the Falcons winning week 1 and not enough talk about the Bucs.

That being the case, he's the last person that needs to be bitching about rivals not appreciating what the Bucs did week 1 more. He went from trolling to complaining on this message board of all places that there was too much talk of the Falcons winning week 1 and not enough talk about the Bucs.

that's vintage jb. when the bucs win he goes full throttle. there's a string of losses coming that'll sober him

Guest Negatorris

He must still be drunk from his celebration. The Bucs finally snapped a ten game losing streak. JB will be put back into his place after the Giants game. It isn't as if you beat the FALCONS. Go talk **** on The Huddle.

Edited by QuintorrisLopez

Later Girls. You ******* are so bad, you win a game and just because another NFCS team won a game, you still have to act like you've just won your 10th Lombardi in a row. You miserable pricks have done your best to turn this place into TATF. Congrats!

Somebody let me know when this forum gets back to some semblance of objectivity.....rolleyes.gif

Danm - for someone that likes to dish out c.rap, you sure can't take it.

I Picked the Bucs to beat Panthers

and I saw nothing at all yesterday to make me think my pick of Falcons to win south is anything but Solid....

I Picked the Bucs to beat Panthers

and I saw nothing at all yesterday to make me think my pick of Falcons to win south is anything but Solid....

For week one, yes it is solid, but remember this is a long season and it didn't end yesterday in KC. I do admit though from what I've seen so far from the Falcons they are the best team in the South as it stands.

For week one, yes it is solid, but remember this is a long season and it didn't end yesterday in KC. I do admit though from what I've seen so far from the Falcons they are the best team in the South as it stands.

I was so happy with that game I seriously considered logging onto another team's message board, posting a thread dedicated to minimizing that board team's win and internet-shouting at everyone that dared tell me that their community wasn't hilariously overreacting to a single victory and it was I that was throwing my lack of perspective and unabashed homerism in everyone's faces.

Edited by Serge

you have been nothing but Honest since OTAs

as a Saint Fan, I am sure you dont like it, But you have had enough class to call it like you have seen it....

alot can change, but if Ryan stays healthy, Sky is the Limit for Falcons

alot are saying J Jones is the big dif

IMO its Ryan

The Guy has looked next level since may