Spoon

vdove0926

A true leader. I didnt see him do much talking in the first half but one of the coaches must have challenged him because we got the real spoon in the second half. Making plays and letting everyone know about and I believe he as well as the adjustment that were made really lit a fire in the D. It was great to see and I believe without any doubt that he is the true leader of this defense.

A true leader. I didnt see him do much talking in the first half but one of the coaches must have challenged him because we got the real spoon in the second half. Making plays and letting everyone know about and I believe he as well as the adjustment that were made really lit a fire in the D. It was great to see and I believe without any doubt that he is the true leader of this defense.

I noticed that too. In the frist half Cassel was smelling himself too much, but in the second half the D as a whole was more vocal.....but yea, Spoon got in Cassel's head. P.S- remember that hit he took by Spoon.ohmy.png