That Lane Kiffin.... He's One Classy Dude

Ransack

Why anyone wants to play for this clown is beyond me.....

http://chicago.cbslo...ased-from-jail/

They also had to sit a guy down to make room for Silas Redd. And what's your point?. USC is on a scholarship reduction and they have to be calculating with their choices, if Kiffin thought this invidual that is getting out of jail is a better prospect then the walk on, then he has do what he feels is best for the program, to be competitive while on scholarship reduction,sure it sucks but it is what it is.

I'm pretty sure Lane Kiffin would love to keep the walk on as well but again he has to make a choice.

They also had to sit a guy down to make room for Silas Redd. And what's your point?. USC is on a scholarship reduction and they have to be calculating with their choices, if Kiffin thought this invidual that is getting out of jail is a better prospect then the walk on, then he has do what he feels is best for the program, to be competitive while on scholarship reduction,sure it sucks but it is what it is.

I'm pretty sure Lane Kiffin would love to keep the walk on as well but again he has to make a choice.

Seriously? SERIOUSLY? Awarding a kid a scholarship then rescinding it for a guy who just spent a year in prison who hasn't earned a **** thing. That's f'ed up man.

LoL. Riiiiight.

Seriously? SERIOUSLY? Awarding a kid a scholarship then rescinding it for a guy who just spent a year in prison who hasn't earned a **** thing. That's f'ed up man.

Again, USC is on scholarship reduction, he made a choice that he thought was better for the program. Does it suck? yes. Do I feel bad for the kid? Sure,

Again, USC is on scholarship reduction, he made a choice that he thought was better for the program. Does it suck? yes. Do I feel bad for the kid? Sure,

If that SoB knew the kid was going to get out he should have never given the walk on a scholy. A good man would have dropped the kid coming out of jail and kept the walk-on. Kiffin he does what he wants, what respect does he have to lose, hes never been respected..

The right thing to do is often harder and less celebrated, but absolutely should be upheld. In football, as a fan, I would rather slog through a few years of disappointment to get things right than win with a coach and team I can't be proud of on a basic human decency level anyway.

Football is a game. Real people play it. Those people deserve more respect than the win/loss record.

The right thing to do is often harder and less celebrated, but absolutely should be upheld. In football, as a fan, I would rather slog through a few years of disappointment to get things right than win with a coach and team I can't be proud of on a basic human decency level anyway.

Football is a game. Real people play it. Those people deserve more respect than the win/loss record.

Your statement is both honorable and impossible.

Arkansas made the "right" choice firing Petrino and now they will lose for the next several years. I wonder if the fans and the Administration now wish they would have made the "wrong" choice?

That's a completely different situation. The person punished by Arkansas was the person who deserved punishment, while the walk-on is being punished for doing nothing wrong. As well, I would say a head coach is a lot more important to a team's success than a linebacker who has 6 career tackles in 14 games. The magnitude of these situations cannot really be compared.

That's a completely different situation. The person punished by Arkansas was the person who deserved punishment, while the walk-on is being punished for doing nothing wrong. As well, I would say a head coach is a lot more important to a team's success than a linebacker who has 6 career tackles in 14 games. The magnitude of these situations cannot really be compared.

The only thing the walk on did wrong is being a fan of USC.

Like seriouslly even if your from Southern California how could you like them?

So if you're that limited don't give the scholarship out to begin with. It's like me hiring you then when my former employee who's an ex-con gets out of the slammer I fire you and hire him because I think he's better at doing the job I hired you for.

That's the whole point. Rather than making the right choice, he made the selfish one.

And that's something he'll have to live with

The only thing the walk on did wrong is being a fan of USC.

Like seriouslly even if your from Southern California how could you like them?

Like seriously, how can you be a fan of a team that is constantly overrated, that constantly is the embarrassment of a conference who prides it self on being the best, like seriously how can you be a fan of a team who hasn't won A national title in 3 decades.

If that was your attempt at humor I'd be quiet from now on.

Edited by Sleepy27

And that's something he'll have to live with

Like seriously, how can you be a fan of a team that is constantly overrated, that constantly is the embarrassment of a conference who prides it self on being the best, like seriously how can you be a fan of a team who hasn't won A national title in 3 decades.

If that was your attempt at humor I'd be quiet from now on.

You are placing your love for your team based solely on the w/l record. Even if Georgia never wins another game I will still root for them. Doesn't matter to me how many decades it's been since they won a NC. You love standing behind that mantra of "We win, We are the best because of the National Championships", and that's great. USC is a storied program that has produced some of the all time greats. But deep down, you have to be a little embarrassed sometimes in HOW you win, not WHAT you win. I love the fact that our coach is a moral, upstanding HUMAN that would rather do things the right way.

This win at all costs mentality is horrible. I coach my daughters volleyball team at the YMCA and it disgusts me how the other coaches and parents are so vicious. We need to start, as a society, to raise good people, instead of good athletes.

You are placing your love for your team based solely on the w/l record. Even if Georgia never wins another game I will still root for them. Doesn't matter to me how many decades it's been since they won a NC. You love standing behind that mantra of "We win, We are the best because of the National Championships", and that's great. USC is a storied program that has produced some of the all time greats. But deep down, you have to be a little embarrassed sometimes in HOW you win, not WHAT you win. I love the fact that our coach is a moral, upstanding HUMAN that would rather do things the right way.

This win at all costs mentality is horrible. I coach my daughters volleyball team at the YMCA and it disgusts me how the other coaches and parents are so vicious. We need to start, as a society, to raise good people, instead of good athletes.

Couldn't agree more.

Get off your high horse good Sir,

How many chances did Isaiah Crowell get with his problems before Richt felt he FINALLY had to do something?Since everyone here is so up in arms with this situation, what about the RB behind Crowell who possibly acted accordingly and wasn't getting his shot? Because even though Crowell had issues Richt felt he was the best choice for the position?

I don't get what part you all missed when I said it was messed up,but at the same time it's dirty like that and I'm not gonna stop supporting USC because of it.

FIGHT ON!