Let's Just Be Real, If We Get Down V. Denver, We Will Get Destroyed.

#1 pick™

That pass rush and secondary is way more lethal than Indy. That offensive line is far more talented than Indy. Bey Bey, Decker, and crew aren't scrubs either. The running game looks like it hasn't lost much from last year.

If we keep it close, it should be a great game but if we get behind, Packers playoff game 2.0. We don't want it with the Sheriff. He's the greatest for a reason.

Edited by The Immortal #1 pick

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Freeny/Mathis pass rush was no joke and Indy's receivers were way better but i'm not really as concerned with Denver's D as much as stopping Manning.

I don't know if the Colts WR's were better at the end of his time in Indy. It was a bunch of unproven guys and Reggie Wayne. I am far more concern with Denver D. Their pass rush is better than New York's. Von Miller is a 4 quarter terror. I felt he was a top 5 defensive player last year, now he just looks like LT 2.0.

New York DL is still bar none the best in the NFL.

Denver's D IS what we should be concerned about. . .

So you're saying we shouldn't worry about Peyton Manning. Got it. We've still been bad on 3rd and long this year and that was against Matt Cassel. Sh.it Manning knew what Pittsburgh was doing no matter what Pittsburgh was doing and they were the #1 defense.

3 sacks in a row at the end of a game against an overrated QB doesn't make me afraid of Denver's defense. Manning scares the daylights out of me.

If we beat Denver, I will eat crow like no tomorrow but here is the catch. In fact, I won't say nothing bad about Matt Ryan for two weeks. I doubt it and freebird and my stalker, if we lose which is probably going to happen since Denver is just much better. I don't want to you saying nothing to me or referring to me or Matt Ryan for a month. 9/17/12-10/17/12. If I lose which is really a win since the Falcons win, if I break my promise, I will ask Banker to ban me. If we lose, you can't mention my name or refer to me for a month or you are banned by Banker if you break it. How about it?

If we beat Denver, I will eat crow like no tomorrow but here is the catch. In fact, I won't say nothing bad about Matt Ryan for two weeks. I doubt it and freebird and my stalker, if we lose which is probably going to happen since Denver is just much better. I don't want to you saying nothing to me or referring to me or Matt Ryan for a month. 9/17/12-10/17/12. If I lose which is really a win since the Falcons win, if I break my promise, I will ask Banker to ban me. If we lose, you can't mention my name or refer to me for a month or you are banned by Banker if you break it. How about it?

So you wont diss matt for 2 weeks and he cant diss you for a month....Thats a fair bet. /sarcasm.