Manning Just Said That We Looked Awesome And They Will Have Their Hands Full Next Week!

Theyhateme : )

But...why even mention the next week's opponent if not asked (if that was the case)?

Because its mental, it seems like it takes attention off yourself. Even though the media don't see it that way. Peyton said it to take a back seat to the game itself. He is a professional veteran, he know how to work the media.

LOLOL...yeah!!laugh.png

That's an interesting thought. One that I can imagine. It's interesting that Manning was watching the Falcons game prior to their game.

C'mon, you know the media is drooling about the fact he is on Monday Night once again, they can careless about the Falcons. Its good PR, let me talk about the opposing team so the limelight is not all on me, it won't work but have to see what he trying to do

C'mon, you know the media is drooling about the fact he is on Monday Night once again, they can careless about the Falcons. Its good PR, let me talk about the opposing team so the limelight is not all on me, it won't work but have to see what he trying to do

Again...the media didn't ask him the question. He said that he watched the Falcons. In fact, I've never heard a QB volunteer such information. What I gathered from the comment is he was watching the Birds before his game...LOL..