After Watching Denver On Sun. Nite............any Worries ?

Bring It

As long as the Falcons execute on both sides of the ball, I'm not worried. Against the Broncos, the Falcons must establish their riunning game to be more effective. Turner has got come out of his preseason slump and run with authority, or otherwise, Jacquizz Rodgers is going to have to be the "go to" guy running the ball. On defense, the Falcons must stop the run, put more pressure on P. Manning and capitalize on the turnovers. Other than that, I'm not too worried.

Pittsburgh is still Pittsburgh and Big Ben looks the same but Denver's defense isn't exactly world class.

Matt Ryan & Co. should be just fine next Monday nite.

Now if Manning has all day to throw it could be a shootout.

That's the big worry. Our D made Matt Cassell look like an All-Pro for a half, Manning could obliterate us and he won't fold like Cassell did in the 2nd half. Denver may not have to even put their punter on the active roster. We might have to score every time we touch the ball to have a chance.

I'll tell you one thing. Anybody who thought Manning was going to be some shell of his former self is going to be really disappointed this year. the guy looks as good as ever to me.

Yep, and he's got a pretty good line to give him time. It'll be a fun game. He'll have to deal with our 12th man though. :)

It's going to be a lot harder than KC. I see their LB's aren't good in coverage. I see their safeties aren't a step too slow most of the time like DeCoud was for us last year. Their corners look really darn good.

Harder than KC yeah, but being at home tips the scales towards us more. KC is a really hard place to play and it didn't seem to phase them.

Guest Negatorris

It's simple. If OL provides proper protection, we will be in the driver's seat. Yes, they are no KC, but we have the HFA. Although they really only gave up two TDs, the D needs to be on the top of their game, and I'm sure the dome will be rocking enough to get them hype. We can't give up the big play. This game is not out of our reach, and anyone who thinks so is crazy. If the Falcons win, this will be a huge confidence booster, and we will probably be in for a special season. Monday couldn't come fast enough!

It's simple. If OL provides proper protection, we will be in the driver's seat. Yes, they are no KC, but we have the HFA. Although they really only gave up two TDs, the D needs to be on the top of their game, and I'm sure the dome will be rocking enough to get them hype. We can't give up the big play. This game is not out of our reach, and anyone who thinks so is crazy. If the Falcons win, this will be a huge confidence booster, and we will probably be in for a special season. Monday couldn't come fast enough!

Agree.

Hopefully our fans will all arrive before the end of the 1st quarter and they will cheer for Ryan more than the SEC idol Manning.

We need all out total fan support.

Total !!!!!!