Stephen Nicholas

Dirtybird#11

WAS IT JUST ME OR DID HE LOOK GREAT HE HAD 5 TACKLES AN 2 IN THE BACKFIELD AN I SAW HIM ALSO HAVE A PICK AN MANY TIMES WHERE HE WOULD TRIP UP SOMEONE IN THE BACKFIELD!

He looked great in preseason.....knifing through Olinesmen on the stretch play to make a tackle on the RB. His pick today was purely fundamental. Although the play was away from his side...he stayed at home and was awarded with an interception. The defense really stepped it up after the half.

The best Nicolas play for me today was a tackle he didn't make we stuffed Charles inside he bounced out but Nick held his man a set the edge then forced him back inside to where the help came for about a 5 yard loss a great play.

Straight up Stephen Nicolas is the best LBer on our team I no its a huge call but the dude is straight up fundementally sound and has the ability to make bigtime plays,i think its because he doesn't have that out going personality Spoon has but trust me he brings it on every down.

The best Nicolas play for me today was a tackle he didn't make we stuffed Charles inside he bounced out but Nick held his man a set the edge then forced him back inside to where the help came for about a 5 yard loss a great play.

Straight up Stephen Nicolas is the best LBer on our team I no its a huge call but the dude is straight up fundementally sound and has the ability to make bigtime plays,i think its because he doesn't have that out going personality Spoon has but trust me he brings it on every down.

Yep Nicholas had a great game,fun to watch him play like that. Watching him yesterday all I could think was unleash the beast. Got to get Dent up to Spoon and Nicholas' level soon